1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Rfactor 2 Nascar Mod

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Gaven3820, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Gaven3820

Gaven3820 Well-Known Member

I am not the maker of this Mod,But when this mod is released,Credit will be given to all how has a part in cars and paints. This mod was converted from NR2K3 By DaRealMaster!!!

The mod is not released yet just showing it off a little.

Attached Files:

Highbank likes this.
  2. SharD

SharD Member

It's a great mod, and all NR2003 mencs18 and 19 files can be used as skins. :)

mtblillie likes this.
  3. ptgrmr10

ptgrmr10 Active Member

Can anyone put shadows beneath the cars. Then it would be perfect.

4. DaREALMastaD

DaREALMastaD Member

Update coming soon....:)

5. Skyline

Skyline Graphic Designer Skyline Customs

Did you get permission from SNG?

InsideLine likes this.
  6. DaREALMastaD

DaREALMastaD Member

Yep, I have permission for both 2018 and 2019 from Cosmin and Doug.

7. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Obnoxious old fart

I'm curious.... how's the AI? I know it might not be mod specific, but that's the main thing that stopped me from playing with it more. I tried to get nascar mods in rF2 to run right but it ended up being a hot mess.

Would be interested if I did something wrong or something has improved on that front.

8. DaREALMastaD

DaREALMastaD Member

A good majority of AI is track specific (like driving lines, block line, cut lines, corridors (areas AI will not enter)), so I would say a good amount of modders (3rd party) or at least a significant amount don't always maintain the best AI interest. I would say stick to official and 3PA tracks if you want to re-judge the AI. There are still a few hiccups from the AI that's not part of the track configs and that you may see from doing the above on official or 3PA tracks as like a baseline of AI with a decent AI track config.

9. GambitJon

GambitJon #VeganRush

God, good luck with rF2 stock cars. That stock car tire kinda sucks.

10. Gaven3820

The ai in rfactor 2 is as good as the track maker makes them, most tracks are made for online, so they really don't care about ai. I know there are some tracks out with good ai. I would say for the best racing in rfactor 2 you have to make a package file,with the tracks and cars you want to use. Keep this in mind for best results you need the stock car rule plugin by SCRS, It can be got at steam workshop also make sure you make the ai use your setup, they have a setup in track, but they will not use it unless it has the same name as the cars you are using. I am also working on updating the ai, the problem is there are some tracks that I am not that great at, and if I am not that good they will not be that great. I am going to try to find someone to help on those tracks.

11. Gaven3820

Also with the new update that is coming out,it will have the new shader setup to add a metallic color chrome and several other options that rfactor 2 has improved on.