5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

RIP David Pearson

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
And also sad news to report tonight. It is starting to go around Facebook that the Silver Fox is no longer with us. It was reported on NASCAR Sirius Radio that David Pearson just passed away. RIP.

Thunder98

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Tragic that we lose Stan Lee and David Pearson on the same day. Pearson will always be the real GOAT in my eyes.

db512

2011 SRD Cup Series Champion
SRD Member
Reaction score
Sad news to hear. One of the all-time greats. Prayers for the entire Pearson family. R.I.P.

ShadowKnight508

Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series
Staff member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Tragic news indeed. David Pearson may be gone, but he and all of the amazing things he did behind the wheel in our favorite sport will never be forgotten. RIP to one of the best drivers in NASCAR history.

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
SRD Member
Reaction score
Man, I know he was up there in years, but this still comes as sort of a shock. Really sad day for the NASCAR community. Prayers for all of the Pearson family. RIP "Silver Fox."

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
SRD Member
Reaction score
R.I.P. to one of the greatest drivers to have ever drive a NASCAR stock car. Man losing both him and Stan Lee on the same day really sucks.

Not helping that that's literally the first thing I saw on Twitter when I woke up today... What a way to start the day for me

ayrwolf

Where ever your're at, there you are
SRD Member
Reaction score
Not known for running full seasons he had 43 wins in 141 starts with the Wood Brothers, a win percentage of 30% over the span of 6 years

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
SRD Member
Reaction score
And having run 574 races with 105 wins, his win percentage was just under 20%, so almost 1 out of every fifth race, he'd win. Crazy.