1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Season 6, Race 15: Myrtle Beach

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Zoom, Jul 22, 2016.

1. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

We need a miracle next week. We needed a good run today in the Busch Camry, but we qualified poorly, and the car never got better. I need for us to finish strong next weekend.

2. KnightHoarder

KnightHoarder Well-Known Member

Man, this race felt like a win to me and everyone on this #4 Dollar General team today! Wow, we were garbage all weekend long but a great pit strategy to pit early put us up front after others had to pit. I am shocked and thrilled to death to come home 5th! Right now we are sitting 14th in points and have a shot at getting in the Top 10 in points to end the year so hopefully we can walk out with the win next week and Dan Busch or Darren Ingram can bring home the title for Xtreme Motorsports! I can't thank Dan enough for allowing me to run last year and to come back to the 4 car this year, it has been fun. Can't thank Dollar General or Nationwide Insurance enough for all of their support. Let's go get em boys!

db512 likes this.