1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Season 8, Race 6: Old Spice

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Chevellion, May 9, 2018.

1. NascarMan32

NascarMan32 Well-Known Moron

“Man, things have just not been going out way lately. Gotta be something we can do to fix this...”
    seriously though what the hell are my vehicle reliability and pitcrew consistency ratings lmao :p

2. Chevellion

Chevellion SRD Cup League Director

You, Merzlak and Darren all seem to keep getting the short end of the stick there. I'll look into a flat increase of support ratings in future races to see if that fixes the issue.

NascarMan32 likes this.
  3. MWick4

MWick4 How is this a fair race? My crew chief is a Morty.

Well, it coulda been worse”

4. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

"We made a terrible call at the end but it really didn't help that the engine began misfiring late in the going."

5. gwoodard41

gwoodard41 Well-Known Member

"Knocked out of the points lead but still in contention for the championship, could lock up my chances at it with a win or two..."

6. Chowda17

Chowda17 Well-Known Member

“We’re on to whatever track is next weekend.” ‍♂️