1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Season 8, Race 6: Old Spice

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Chevellion, May 9, 2018.

1. NascarMan32

NascarMan32 Well-Known Moron

“Man, things have just not been going out way lately. Gotta be something we can do to fix this...”
    seriously though what the hell are my vehicle reliability and pitcrew consistency ratings lmao :p

2. Chevellion

Chevellion SRD Cup League Director

You, Merzlak and Darren all seem to keep getting the short end of the stick there. I'll look into a flat increase of support ratings in future races to see if that fixes the issue.

NascarMan32 likes this.
  3. MWick4

MWick4 How is this a fair race? My crew chief is a Morty.

Well, it coulda been worse”

4. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

"We made a terrible call at the end but it really didn't help that the engine began misfiring late in the going."

5. gwoodard41

gwoodard41 Well-Known Member

"Knocked out of the points lead but still in contention for the championship, could lock up my chances at it with a win or two..."

6. Chowda17

Chowda17 Well-Known Member

“We’re on to whatever track is next weekend.” ‍♂️

7. Mike24

Mike24 Retired

"We had a really good car, and this was going to be a good race to get a good result for us. Unfortunate that a mistake put us behind, but really proud of how my guys came together to rally. We passed some cars to come up from the back to finish mid-pack. Just a shame we couldn't stay with the leaders to see how quick we got throughout the race to challenge for the win like Mizz."

8. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

Wow. We had such an awesome car for this race that even I'm in impressed. When we qualified 32nd I thought we were done for and we would just have to ride around for the race. We worked on the car in practice and found something that we liked. We were able to drive all the way through the field up to 5th. I was really hoping that we would be able to hold on to that Top 5 finish. Right at the end we got passed but still was able to finish 6th. I will take that and it helped us to move up 7 spots in the point standings.