1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Season 9, Race 1: Daytona

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Zoom, Jun 6, 2019.

1. XxTeam48LowesXx

XxTeam48LowesXx Jimmie Johnson #Chasing8

"We weren't really good and never had a chance. Sucks but onto next week."

2. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

The car just wouldn't keep up in the draft. It was unstable in turbulence, and just a handful overall. I don't know if it's the new package or what. I was hoping for a better showing for our Motorcraft / Quick Lane Mustang today, but it is what it is.

3. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

"All over the board for us this week. Zoom had the issue early on that really ruined his day, but I'm sure he'll bounce back next race. Mid-pack for us, Bobby had a great Top-5. On to the next."

4. No1JGfan

No1JGfan Well-Known Member

Bleskachek: I'm still trying to process it, we just won Daytona!! I'm speechless, our first win as an organization and we finished 1-2... I just can't believe it!! Congrats to Tim I knew he had an amazing car this week, the move he was able to make to get the lead was incredible. I'm so proud of him and that team. We've put so much work into this season and it's just so rewarding to see it all pay off, because all our cars were fast. I just have to thank Puma, Samsung, Axalta, Pepsi, Konica Minolta, and all our partners that make this possible. I told everyone we we're going to make some headlines this year and we just started out with one of the biggest.

5. JBlanford74

JBlanford74 FFGFYG

I could not be happier for the organization!! Both cars were near the front most of the day and both finished in the top 15. At one point we had the 73 pushing us and got some good air time for the sponsors. There towards the end I thought we were going to be able to pull off the win, we just got shuffled to the outside. We know what we need to work on and we’ll be ready the next go round.

6. Rj Bishop

Rj Bishop Member

I'll take a top 10 for my first race in cup. The car was on rails best Daytona car I ever had

7. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

@BrendonH12: "Well, that didn't go like I thought it would... DJ and all the guys at HMS brought a fast Verizon Chevy to the track this week; we had a great Duel as a team with DJ winning and myself getting a top 5. We did pretty good in the first half of the race, and then we just lost the draft and couldn't ever find it again. But that's just Daytona for ya... Gotta thank Verizon, Reese's, Coke, Chick-fil-A, SONY, Vans, Jasper, and Chevy for their support. Can't wait to get to California and see what we've got for 'em there! On to the next one..."