1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Selling three autographed diecast

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by JeffJordan, Oct 22, 2019.

1. JeffJordan

JeffJordan My name is no longer Jeff Jordan

Hey y'all, I mentioned this in the chat like six months ago but I'm gonna finally get around to doing it. I have three autographed diecast I'm willing to give heavy discounts on.

2009 NAPA Auto Parts #55 MWR Toyota, acquired at Richmond II (1:64) - Michael Waltrip
    2011 Jimmy John's #29 RCR Chevy, acquired at Kentucky (1:64) - Kevin Harvick
    2012 Dollar General #20 JGR Toyota, acquired at Charlotte II (1:24) - Joey Logano

If you want it, 1. Please be a big fan of the driver, 2. Donate $20 (1:24) or $12 (1:64) to SRD and 3. Pay me for the shipping.

If I've broken a rule with this specific request please let me know and I'll edit it.

Thanks!

camera_capture.jpg

2. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 yikes

I'll take the Logano one.

mtblillie and JeffJordan like this.
  3. JeffJordan

JeffJordan My name is no longer Jeff Jordan

Happy to say the Logano one shipped safely to @ahspencer01. The two others are still available!