Latest resources

2018 Formula 1 Carset BryceO84
2018 Formula Carset for the FORMULA 1 Mod by VSR.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - CrashClaimR.US Camry - CAL daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
61 - Pit Boss Camry - PHO1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
13 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Separating manufacturers in Make_a_ui.3do

Lookey2000

SRD Member
Reaction score
When I open up a make_a_ui.3d0 from a mod in 3dsimed, all the manufacturers are combined into one model! How do i separate them?

WoofGM

Since 1994
SRD Member
Reaction score
Wht mod are you trying to edit? What are you trying to achieve when it is completed?

Lookey2000

SRD Member
Reaction score
All I want is to get the separate models of all four manufacturers out of a mod to view in like blender or something

WoofGM

Since 1994
SRD Member
Reaction score
You do not need 3d simed or anything for that. All you should need to do is use the car viewer files.

Burnout

SRD Member
Reaction score
About the only way you'll be able to separate the models is by exporting the 3do to either .3ds or .obj and importing it into the 3d modeling program of your choice. I know in 3ds Max, you can kinda separate the models by "element" in the edit poly mode as long as the vertices are properly welded for each make. It takes a few minutes, but it works. I would assume that not all mods would be as easy to separate like that, but it's worth a shot.

WoofGM

Since 1994
SRD Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you are on the assumption that you can edit a few things and recompile it to make a mod. Without the original scripts from from when the mod was created you are wasting your time.