Latest resources

FreeCamera NascarMan32
A new, working camera editor for NR2003!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Short Trackers.... We have a treat for you! The 2020 Update of Monadnock Speedway from PROJECT: Short Track Is Now Available!!!

J.R.Franklin

SRD Member
Reaction score
Just posted over in the Resource Section here at SRD under Short Tracks, we have just made available for download the updated 2020 day and night versions of Monadnock Speedway, more affectionately know as "Mad Dog"! Head on over and grab your copies for some awesome short track battling on the Winchester, NH "High Banks"!

From your friends at PROJECT: Short Track the "Team who makes short track racing a virtual reality" and Ground Pounder Designs.

J.R. Franklin and The PROJECT: Short Track Development Team
Ben Althen , Ian Smythe and Mike Ehresman

Monadnock_2020_PST_promo2.jpg
Monadnock_2020n_PST_022.jpg
magnus.jpg
Monadnock_2020n_PST_030.jpg

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
Just went to look at these ingame, both tracks are listed as 'Monadnock Speedway' in the drop down list. You can manually select the Night version, but clicking through the arrows, the game doesn't always see both and skips over at times or doesn't go to the next.

Hope that makes sense, not sure if a known N2k3 issue.

J.R.Franklin

SRD Member
Reaction score
Just went to look at these ingame, both tracks are listed as 'Monadnock Speedway' in the drop down list. You can manually select the Night version, but clicking through the arrows, the game doesn't always see both and skips over at times or doesn't go to the next.

Hope that makes sense, not sure if a known N2k3 issue.
Yes, it makes perfect sense. However, I'm not experiencing what you are describing. When I scroll down through the tracks listed in the track drop down there are 2 "Monadnock Speedway 2020 PST" selections available. One on top of the other. The first one is the day version and the second one is the night version. Once you click on one of them, the next screen will tell you if it is the day or night version. I did that intentionally so when the win screen comes up after the finish of the race it will only show that the win is at Monadnock Speedway. I have never liked it that the win screens say day or night on them. (It's just a little personal quirk for me. ;))

However, you can easily change that. Just open up the track.ini for the night version. Find the line named: track_name_short = Monadnock 2020 PST
and simply add the word "Night" on the end so it looks like this: track_name_short = Monadnock 2020 PST Night

Cheers, bud!