1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Shredder's Stuff

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by ThatOneShredder, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatOneShredder

ThatOneShredder USORL's Craigo Police

So, I guess I'll have my own thread for selling things. Pictures have been taken for round one, which I'll be posting shortly.

I don't know what the best way to coordinate this will be. I'd like everything sold here to be done by making an offer, not me having a set price that I'm asking for. The fact that I know my stuff would be going into good hands makes me a little lenient with prices.

With that, after I post something, anyone interested should PM me with price offers. It will be first come, first serve. If someone makes an offer we can meet on, it's sold. I will update my posts clearly stating that the item is no longer available.

I have the right to deny selling my items to any member I see unfit to sell them to. For the most part, that's not to discriminate against anyone, but I'm looking for people with a high reputation. I don't want to coordinate sales with someone who only gets on this site once a month.

So, before we begin, are there any questions or opinions? I'm always open to ideas.

Couple more things... My images are extremely large. I know >.< Click on the image to see a much smaller version.

I will try my best to make my items look as bad as possible as to not disappoint anyone that buys from me. I want you to see exactly what you're buying. Also, if you have any questions about my items, I will be happy to answer them!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  2. ThatOneShredder

ThatOneShredder USORL's Craigo Police

First item, 1/64 2001 Kevin Harvick Busch Grand National championship car made by Winner's Circle. Item has never been open, and due to it's age, the package is worn around the edges. There are no alcohol or tobacco sponsors. Comes with collectible sticker. Make an offer, Harvick fans.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.