[SOLVED] Some Questions I had.

Discussion in 'NR2003 - PC Support and Troubleshooting' started by nascarandindy, Dec 27, 2016.

1. nascarandindy

nascarandindy Active Member

I'm fairly new to this community, and I have three questions that hopefully you guys can answer.

Yesterday, for some reason, when I was at Watkins Glen, after viewing a replay, my camera switched from cockpit to TV1, and it won't change back, no matter what I do. It's really getting on my nerves, because I would like to start racing soon under a somewhat normal view. My page up and page down keys don't work at all, so I can't use them to change my view at all.

A secondary question: How do I run NR2003 without using the full screen?

One more question: I'm running automatic transmission. In the event that (God forbid) I end up spinning out, or get caught in the wall, is there a way to me to reverse using automatic, or will I have to switch to manual?

2. nj9703

nj9703 #JesseDid2/23

1. This is a glitch that occurs every now and then. The only way to change your camera is through the page up and page down keys. Unless, you watch a replay in the camera you'd like to race with and then glitch the game manually.

2. Select that option in the NR2003 graphics setup application

3. In the options screen, you have set what you would like for commands (turning, gas, brake). In there you should have selected something for shift up and shift down. If you spin out, just hit the key for shift down to get into reverse, back up, and shift up into first.

TColeman12 likes this.
  3. nascarandindy

nascarandindy Active Member

Thanks a lot for your help!!

4. 4WideRacing

4WideRacing Well-Known Member

Did you exit the car during that part? I know that if someone or an AI leaves the race the replay on them switches over to TV1 since there wouldn't be a cockpit view any longer