Latest resources

2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset BryceO84
2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset for the Gen6BR_cts mod.
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - BRIS1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Splutterfish Brazil RS v1.2.66 Help

FillWarmer

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hey all! I've been looking for Splutterfish Brazil RS v1.2.66 so I can run it with 3ds max 9 to render some areo88 models, in scenes created by studnod. If anyone has anything or everything, It would be greatly appreciated.

If you have it and don't know how you can get it to me, let me know and I can help you out.

Thank you all so much.

Rogue

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I think you may find issues with having those links on a public page.....hmmmm.....I don't think that is a clever plan.

Rogue

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I am just always cautious on Max and Brazil stuff. I still have Brazil 2.1 Professional on my system.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
I think the days of companies looking to shut us down over illegal software we offer up for download are long gone. Obviously anything new they may have out would be a no no to offer up for free, but outside of that, I don't think these places pay us no attention.

FillWarmer

SRD Member
Reaction score
I think the days of companies looking to shut us down over illegal software we offer up for download are long gone. Obviously anything new they may have out would be a no no to offer up for free, but outside of that, I don't think these places pay us no attention.
Yeah, I definitely would not want to be posting a new version of max/Pshop around here still. But I think they'd send a takedown notice first before they take it all down..