Updated

SRD CWS Offline League 2015 Flats Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgegner

Find New Roads
SRD Member
Reaction score
Guys, there are 10 days remaining to get your flats in.

James

Zoom

Real Men Race Dirt
SRD Member
Reaction score
All 3 trucks with crews. 21 is part-time, other 2 full-time. 21 schedule will be listed in the paint scheme selection thread.

Attachments

tbakes68

#chasing8
SRD Member
Reaction score
Here's the last minute #34 Kyle Corbett TBakes Racing Test Truck entry with Friendly's crew.

Attachments

jgegner

Find New Roads
SRD Member
Reaction score
Folks, it looks like several of you aren't going to get your flats in on time. For this reason, I have extended the deadline to get your flats in by an additional two weeks to February 15, 2015.

James

jgegner

Find New Roads
SRD Member
Reaction score
@DavidCarter2 Your truck must have a matching pit crew. You will not need to repost your truck flat, just edit your post to include your pit crew. Thanks.

James

jgegner

Find New Roads
SRD Member
Reaction score
One week remaining to get your flats in, guys. Some of you really need to get on the ball regarding your driver lineups as well. I will not be able to get the season started on time until your driver lineups are finalized.

James

jgegner

Find New Roads
SRD Member
Reaction score
I will be needing flats from the following teams by this Sunday, February 15:

1. Ingram Motorsports (#26, #27, #77)
2. Cole Motorsports (#9, #24, #25)
3. Speed Demon Motorsports (#19, #39)
4. 2nd Chance Motorsports (#62)
5. Devin Mahoney Inc. (#41, #14, #04)
6. The Wrecking Crew (#57, #64)
7. TBakes Racing (#33 primary and secondary)
8. Streetside Racing (#79 primary and secondary)
9. Tomahawk Autosport (#3, #18)
10. Farrell Motorsports (#44, #38)

James

Gwen Cole

93 Wins
SRD Member
Reaction score
Unless I'm forgetting something, I don't remember signing anyone for the #9 and #24. If I am forgetting something, please let me know.

Thank you.

jgegner

Find New Roads
SRD Member
Reaction score
You haven't forgotten anything, Ryan. You might want to post in the Silly Season thread that you're still needing drivers.

James

TColeman12

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Here are Trey Coleman's #33 Beats by Dre and Best Buy schemes. The Beats by Dre is the primary and the Best Buy is the secondary.
@jgegner, please use the pit crew below instead of the one with the test truck.
Edit: @jgegner, I updated the flats below.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jr_Fan

Retired Full Time Painter
SRD Member
Reaction score
Here's the Farrell Motorsports 38 and 44 last min throw together trucks sorry about that I forgot all about this.

Attachments

racingkid39

The Quiet One
SRD Member
Reaction score
I will not run a Gillette truck. I will use the GoPro truck for every race. Anyway, here are the rest of the remaining flats (with pit crews) and a pit crew for David Tanyer's truck:

Attachments

jgegner

Find New Roads
SRD Member
Reaction score
Tanyer's truck already has a pit crew, but thanks though!

James

Darren Ingram

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, I planned to upload my flats yesterday, had 'em just about finished up. Windows decides it has a startup problem and I can't fix it. I had to do a clean reinstall, and I don't have any backups, so my flats are gone.

If anyone could just whip up something basic for my truck (I didn't get anyone to fill my spots) that'd be great. I also understand if you have to remove my team because I missed the deadline James. But, if anyone has the time to whip something up quickly, that would be great. I'll be gone most of the day today, which is why I won't be able to paint anything today.

racingkid39

The Quiet One
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well, I planned to upload my flats yesterday, had 'em just about finished up. Windows decides it has a startup problem and I can't fix it. I had to do a clean reinstall, and I don't have any backups, so my flats are gone.

If anyone could just whip up something basic for my truck (I didn't get anyone to fill my spots) that'd be great. I also understand if you have to remove my team because I missed the deadline James. But, if anyone has the time to whip something up quickly, that would be great. I'll be gone most of the day today, which is why I won't be able to paint anything today.
I can get this done for you. I made a team logo and number already for your team. I just need to know the sponsors and other details for the remaining entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.