1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

SRD CWS Offline League Silly Season Thread

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by jgegner, Oct 27, 2013.

1. nj9703

nj9703 Über Alles

Matt Wichelman Joins Bad Boy Joyce Racing
    Today, Noah Joyce officially announced that rookie Matt Wichelman will be joining Bad Boy Joyce Racing for 2017. Wichelman will pilot the #10 Toyota Tundra, sponsored by Patagonia, NAPA Auto Parts, and Amp Energy Drink.

SAL and MWick4 like this.
  2. KahneRacing945

KahneRacing945 Winner of the 1980s Pit Road 200

A little "hero card" type thing for me.

This is what happens when I am bored at 11 pm.
    Untitled.png

3. nj9703

nj9703 Über Alles

SRD Truck Series Shootout to be held?
    SRD officials have confirmed to SRDN that the idea of a preseason shootout race has been tossed around recently. Officials have said that all pole winners of the previous season, the previous season's champion, and the previous season's Daytona winner will be eligible. 15 trucks would race in the 75 lap event. Below are the drivers that would qualify for the event in 2017, as compiled by SRDN. No word on how the rest of the field would be filled.

SRD Truck Shootout Eligible Drivers
    Chrasta
    Kunkel
    Tustin
    Coleman
    Hooper, Sr.
    Craigo
    Harris
    Gamboa

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  4. Phoenix

Phoenix Unleash the Beast

Stick the rookies in there to give the vets fits.

jacobc62 likes this.
  5. TColeman12

TColeman12 #88Forever

Gamboa is moving to National, while Dakota Caudill will be taking over the ride.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  6. DropBack

DropBack Anytime...Anyplace!!!!

Jason Blanford Joins JD Racing...
    Jackonsville, FL-
    Jason Blanford will be stepping into the #5 for JD Racing for the upcoming Truck Series Season looking to make a splash a season ago the blueprints never materialized. He will be bringing Academy Sports and Outdoors as well as Landshark Lager and Altec Lansing onboard with him. When asked about his ride with JD Racing he replied..."I'm excited, you know I was looking at starting my own team, but with Hurricane Matthew down in Florida it pretty much took my assets with it and put the plans on hold. I am very much looking to working with Dalton and maybe get some advice from him on the operations/owner side."

TColeman12 likes this.
  7. MWick4

MWick4 Boomhauer

Wichelman Makes First Statement as Member of Bad Boy Joyce Racing:
    Mechanicsville, VA: SRD Racing Network caught up with upcoming CWS Offline League rookie Matt Wichelman at his late model shop in his hometown of Mechanicsville, VA this morning. "I'm really excited to team up with Noah and Scott. I'm looking to make a big splash in the truck series for Bad Boy Joyce with our Patagonia Tundra, I know many people are excited for the scheme unveil but we're not ready to release it just yet, but I promise you with that scheme there's no way this truck can lose."

8. nj9703

nj9703 Über Alles

Truck Teams Limited To One Cup Driver, Paint Scheme Limit Lifted
    Last night, SRD officials announced that SRD Truck Series teams will be limited to one full-time Cup Series driver. This is unless they are grandfathered in, by already being signed on or if they ran the previous season with the team. Officials have said that this rule may be revaluated if necessary.

Also announced was a lift in the paint scheme limit. Teams may submit as many sponsors/paint schemes as they would like this season. These rule changes take place immediately.

(SRDN) (11/17/16)

9. Evolution9

Evolution9 I'm Somewhat A Talent!

SPEED Inc And Opp Inc Merging Team?"Got some new's from used to be SPEED Inc that owner of Opp Inc came to the shop of SPEED Inc team today.The owner of Opp Inc and owner of team both have agree to merge the two team for the SRD truck series for development driver program.Former owner of SPEED Inc is actually happy about it and he so pumped cause he driving for Opp Inc in other SRD series and would make since to merge the two team to help better relationship with Opp Inc.New team name will be announced later same with driver's, etc."

10. Evolution9

Evolution9 I'm Somewhat A Talent!

Update On Team Merge:"After announcement of two team SPEED Inc and Opp Inc the team has decide with team name,it will be Power Steering Inc.If you are new or you looking for a truck ride that like to run for series points please contact me you'r number is you'r choice and we are running Toyota due to team merge. please contact us @Evolution9 or @canadienhits we are looking for two drivers at this point.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  11. KahneRacing945

JD Racing signs Austin Spencer (@ahspencer01)
    Jesse Dalton announced in a press conference Thursday Morning that Austin Spencer will be piloting the 3rd truck for JD Racing.

ahspencer01 likes this.
  12. nj9703

nj9703 Über Alles

Nope. One Cup driver per team. Sorry.

13. nj9703

nj9703 Über Alles

Bristol Officially Named Throwback Race
    SRD officials have announced a 4 year deal with Bristol Motor Speedway to host a throwback event. This years event will throwback to the 90's, as event logos will center around that time, and teams are suggested to run 90's inspired paint schemes.

(SRDN) (11/17/16)

14. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

Sean English will either buy out the old Missimer Motorsports shop from last season, or will join a new team in 2017. Since I'm also a Cup driver, It'll likely be my own team.

15. KahneRacing945

Didn't know Blanford was a Cup driver, error on my part.

16. DropBack

I'll step aside and let Spencer in on the team while I get things squared away with my National Series team.

KahneRacing945 likes this.
  17. MWick4

MWick4 Boomhauer

Hot Wheels signs one-race 'Throwback' deal with Wichelman: Matt Wichelman announced this morning that Hot Wheels has signed on to sponsor his #10 Tundra for this years throwback race at Bristol Motor Speedway. No date has yet to be announced for the scheme reveal. Hot Wheels has announced that they plan to release the scheme in 1:64th diecast form in Walmarts across the country.

18. DropBack

JASON BLANFORD TO STEP AWAY FROM TRUCK SERIES...
    Jason Blanford is stepping away to make room for Austin Spencer's arrival in the truck series and to formulate the details on C6's run for the National Series championship.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  19. KahneRacing945

Blanford out of JD Racing, Austin Spencer into JD Racing
    With Jason Blanford deciding to step away from the Truck Series, JD racing is able to sign Austin Spencer to the #29 Ford F-Series for the 2017 Season. With this news, JD Racing will still have 1 truck open. PM me if interested (unless you are a cup driver).

ahspencer01 and DropBack like this.
  20. Tetronix

Tetronix Winner of the Most Pepsi Consumed in a Year

Harris Looks for SRDCWS Return:

New York, NY - D.J. Harris, the driver of the #48 Pepsi truck for Craigo Racing, Inc., is hoping for a return to the ride for the 2017 season. Pepsi says that they will be a returning sponsor, but nothing has been confirmed whether they will be primary or just an associate. (SRDN, 2016/11/21)