SRD CWS Offline League Silly Season Thread

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by jgegner, Oct 27, 2013.

1. DropBack

DropBack Anytime...Anyplace!!!!

JASON BLANFORD TO STEP AWAY FROM TRUCK SERIES...
    Jason Blanford is stepping away to make room for Austin Spencer's arrival in the truck series and to formulate the details on C6's run for the National Series championship.

***Note from the Editor***
    Deciding to be "All In", Jason Blanford is completing a multi level expansion endeavor by challenging C6 to field a Truck series team as well. More to follow.

TColeman12 likes this.
  2. TColeman12

TColeman12 #HAVOCLIVESATVCU

Coleman Racing expands full technical support to Check Six, Inc.

When Jason Blanford announced that he was bringing his team to the Truck Series, Trey Coleman announced that they are fully supporting C6, providing them with engines and other needed parts. Coleman says in exchange for the deal, C6 will provide them with testing info and more.

KnightHoarder and DropBack like this.
  3. NascarMan32

NascarMan32 Well-Known Member

Tyler Mallon to make series debut at Daytona...
    New driver Tyler Mallon will make his series debut at Daytona International Speedway driving the #32 Goodyear Toyota for TSM Motorsports. Based in Alabama, this small team is looking forward to superspeedway races, which Mallon seems to have a knack for, as he grew up near and frequently drove around Talladega Superspeedway.

(yay, first news post!!!) :)

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  4. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

B&T Returns in 2017, Kunkel Part Time? Looking for Driver

B&T Motorsports announces it will continue to field their lone truck in the upcoming 2017 SRD Truck Season. SRD Cup Driver/Owner Tim Kunkel will step into the Truck part time this season and is looking for a driver to split the season with and go for the owners title. Kunkel, the winner of last years Daytona race, has won 3 truck championships in his racing career.

DropBack likes this.
  5. UnfixingDuke24

UnfixingDuke24 SRD's Paint Scheme Lord

Seufert would "be more then happy" to return to the Truck series for 2017
    Alex Seufert has signed a full time deal in the National Series, but Seufert told reports he would like to continue to run in the Truck Series. "If the opportunity presents itself, I'll be more then happy to return for another season." Seufert has one career victory in the Truck Series coming at Bristol in 2016

6. MWick4

MWick4 Well-Known Member

Wichelman's Patagonia Tundra Revealed:
    Over the evening Truck Series rookie Matt Wichelman released images of his 2017 Patagonia/AMP Energy Toyota Tundra that he will be running for Joyce Racing. "Here it is! One of the baddest schemes coming to a circuit (and victory lane ;)) near you! Thankful to Noah for such a great opportunity!" Matt posted to his personal Twitter account. Patagonia is likely to run a majority of the schedule.

Attached Files:

7. DropBack

Rumors are swirling that Jason Blanford and the C6 team will be announcing sponsorship details tonight.

8. Evolution9

Evolution9 I'm Somewhat A Talent!

Power Steering Inc Still Looking For Drivers:"We are looking for one new driver for full time points in this series which number is you'r choice.Also be looking for part time driver as well to split with me for the #11 truck,please let me know if you interested."

DropBack likes this.
  9. Ben Althen

Ben Althen Well-Known Member

BCA Motorsports Plans Uncertain for 2017

After a decent first season in 2016, BCA Motorsports team owner Ben Althen is unsure of the teams final plans for 2017. Althen has announced that he will return in the #95 truck with sponsorship from Stanley, however the team has no other drivers for its other 2 trucks. "Dan (Asher) is stepping back to focus on the National series, so the #55 is now open," stated Althen. "We had plans to enter a 3rd truck, the #92, but that is kind of on the back burner until we have a driver for the #55." The team, which runs Fords, is currently searching for drivers.

10. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

B&T Motorsports Still Seeking Driver

B&T Motorsports is still seeking a part time driver for the 2017 season to pilot the #15 Budget Rentals Chevrolet and run for the owners title.

11. nj9703

nj9703 Well-Known Member

Ram Reiterates Interest In SRD Truck Series
    IMG_3626.JPG
    Only a handful of months lie between today and SRD Speedweeks in Daytona. The charters are set. The teams and drivers have shuffled around. The sponsors are still up in the air. Also, up in the air is the future of the Fiat-Chrysler brand, Ram, and its involvement in SRD Truck Racing. SRD Truck Series officials released the decal packages to teams late last week, and still appearing on that list was Ram. When the topic was brought up in an interview with Fiat-Chrysler officials, they said that they are "standing firm with the series in hopes that a organization will choose to race their brand". The brand lost its lone team, Craigo Racing, Inc., to Chevrolet this offseason. Noah Joyce, of Joyce Racing, has said that the ink isn't to the paper with Toyota just yet, but it is expected that Toyota will remain the manufacturer of Joyce Racing.

The required decal packages can be seen below.

IMG_3622.JPG
    IMG_3623.JPG
    IMG_3624.JPG
    IMG_3625.JPG

*********************​

In short, I'd like it if someone would please run Ram. Also, the above are the templates to be used.

Chevrolet - 2016 (PM me)
    Dodge - Dylan Baadte (PM me if you can't find it)
    Ford - BER
    Toyota - Alan Harkleroad

If you have any issues or questions about the templates, PM me.

Thanks to @Muddslide for the renders.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  12. DropBack

Check Six, Inc. Looking for 2 Full Time Drivers...
    Jacksonville-
    Check Six, Inc. is looking for 2 drivers to pilot the number(s) 17 and 47 as well as looking for a driver to share the #74. Please contact management if interested.

13. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

TBH, if Dodge was an available manufacturer to choose from when opening a team in the upper series, CRI would still be running it this year in Trucks.... I only switched because of the National Series team using Chevy, and I wanted to be consistent....

Tetronix likes this.
  14. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ. Moderator

Grrr...

Evolution9 and games123 like this.
  15. Tetronix

Tetronix Winner of the Most Pepsi Consumed in a Year

Harris Still Unsure of 2017 Future
    New York, NY - D.J. Harris, driver of the #48 Pepsi Dodge Ram for Craigo Racing, Inc. still doesn't know where he stands for the future.

"Jacob and I haven't talked at all since the end of the season, to be quite honest. All messages and calls to him weren't successful, and it does scare me because it leaves me wondering whether or not he still wants me in his program."

Harris, winner of the 2016 Talladega race, has been busy with his own team for the Cup Series, and Opp, Inc. for the National and IndyCAR series. He adds that he would love to return to the team, and that Pepsi would come back as a sponsor, but also says that a few more sponsorship opportunities are being looked at as well.

(SRDN, 2016/12/7)

16. canadienhits

Established premier Toyota team looking for young drivers to develop and run for a championship. Contact myself or @Evolution9 .

Evolution9 likes this.
  17. canadienhits

We're happy to announce the signing of Alex Seufert to our team. He'll drive the 80 truck. I'll let him announce sponsorship.

UnfixingDuke24 and Evolution9 like this.
  18. JosephKall41

JosephKall41 Kurt Busch's #1 Fan

Joseph Kall possibly running Part time for C6 Inc. to help him gain experience as he runs for rookie of the year in the SRD National Series. He world run the 17 UNOH truck.

DropBack likes this.
  19. nj9703

nj9703 Well-Known Member

Joyce Racing Switches to Ram
    Late last night, Noah Joyce announced that he has signed on with the Fiat-Chrysler owned, Ram. Joyce's team will run the Ram 1500 Rebel for the 2017 season, with an option for 2018. All previously announced sponsors, not related to Toyota, TRD, or other Toyota brands, will remain with the team. Joyce later said that his sole focus now is to find a primary sponsor for his truck.

(SRDN) (12/16/16)

DropBack and MWick4 like this.
  20. Evolution9

Evolution9 I'm Somewhat A Talent!

Power Steering,Inc Announced Second Driver:"It has been really excited off season here for us lately.Our team is growing little step at a time.But we had spot left and well that has been filled,we like to welcome Andrew Gorman to the team.He will be driving #2 Wacom for his sponsors,other then that welcome aboard glad have you on the team!"