1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

SRD CWS Offline League Silly Season Thread

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by jgegner, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Ben Althen

Ben Althen Well-Known Member

BCA Motorsports Announces Driver of #95
    BCA Motorsports today announced that National series driver JR Franklin will pilot the #95 Simple Green Ford during the 2018 season. Franklin, who has won for BCA Motorsports in the National series, will run the full season to complement his National schedule. "We are really happy to have JR race in trucks for us," stated team owner Ben Althen. "We really struggled last year and we need to do everything we can to try to get better, and adding JR into the truck fold really should help."

In addition, the team also unveiled the #55 Tonka Ford, which is mainly unchanged from the 2017 scheme.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dom and BrendonH12 like this.
  2. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

So far we have 18 trucks so far (with 3 flats turned in), so we're still short 7 trucks of starting the season (6 if I enter one).

3. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

@AlexMiller will you be returning to the team this season?

4. AlexMiller

AlexMiller Well-Known Member

Yes indeed.

5. Ben Althen

BCA MOTORSPORTS TO FIELD 3RD FULL TIME ENTRY

BCA Motorsports announced today that they would field a 3rd Ford for the 2018 Truck season with Mike Ehresman behind the wheel. The National series driver will drive the #92 Ford for the full season in an attempt to help raise the BCA Motorsports truck program. "I am really glad Mike committed to running both," said own Ben Althen. "Pretty neat to have the same 3 drivers in both series, I think we really can do well and elevate both of our programs." Sponsorship is expected to be announced soon.

6. canadienhits

We have 20 trucks right now (21 if I add one for myself). We'll start at 23, so we need 2 more. Also, about 1/3 of teams have turned in flats. Do so quickly so we can jump on this.

7. Saan Anguish

My teammate and I will return. Neither of us have our signups posted yet.

8. Ben Althen

BCA MOTORSPORTS UNVEILS #92 TRUCK

BCA Motorsports unveiled the #92 Ford to be driven for the 2018 season by Mike Ehresman today, with sponsorship from Ford Performance and Ford Trucks. "Ford is a crucial partner of ours, so it is only natural to showcase them on a truck," Said owner Ben Althen.

[​IMG]

BrendonH12 likes this.
  9. canadienhits

We have 23 trucks, so we will start in 2 weeks, IF EVERYONE GETS THEIR FLATS IN ASAP. This will be run as an exhibition series, so everyone not sharing a ride is eligible for points.

Alex Miller - Needs to redo Aero/Chassis/Engine/Reliability

10. KnightHoarder

KnightHoarder Well-Known Member

I will be returning to the Truck Series but DK Coleman Motorsports will now be DK Motorsports to match my National Series team. I will be fielding Tundras and using the #20 and sponsorship from GoShare and Jive Communications to support my truck season this year.

11. matheus357

matheus357 Silent but present...

JMAG Motorsports unveils the #17 BWT scheme

Today, JMAG Motorsports, along with driver Matheus Fiorentini and Best Water Technology executives, unveiled the scheme that Fiorentini will run for the full Truck season in 2018.
    When interviewed, Fiorentini said: "I'm so grateful for Jason (Blanford) and BWT for giving me this opportunity. I can't wait to hit the track at Daytona in that #17 Silverado."
    Fiorentini will be running for Rookie of the Year honors in 2018. He's replacing Jon Peterson in the #17 Chevrolet for the renamed JMAG Motorsports, formerly Check Six, Inc.
    Best Water Technology are no strangers to motorsports. Aside from sponsoring Fiorentini, they also sponsor Lucas Auer in the DTM and the Force India team in Formula 1.
    78576313_1_39651.jpg

JBlanford74 and Dom like this.
  12. canadienhits

25 trucks in now, however only 8 flats. GET THOSE FLATS IN!

13. canadienhits

OPP Inc. unveils the 00 Big Machine Records truck:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    JBlanford74 and BrendonH12 like this.
  14. canadienhits

I'm going to run two practice sessions at Daytona Friday. Flats are not needed for that. HOWEVER, need flats if we want to race next week. Only 9 teams have turned in flats.

15. Saan Anguish

Sorry for the delay John. I'm still converting the truck template over so I can use it. I will try to have the schemes for the 6 and 49 finished before the official start. I suppose you can use last year's in the meantime.

canadienhits likes this.
  16. nj9703

nj9703 Very Stable Genius

I will get some temporary flats in for me and @KahneRacing945 soon, until we can get our legit trucks in.

canadienhits likes this.
  17. canadienhits

So an update where we are:

I'm not starting on Monday, but will wait and coordinate our schedule with the National Series. They look to start beginning of April, so ya six who are still outstanding on flats...GET THEM IN!

JBlanford74 likes this.
  18. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus!

Hey @canadienhits, since we're not starting the season on Monday, do we still have to submit our flats by today?

19. canadienhits

No. y'all have 1 week's grace.

NascarMan32 and BrendonH12 like this.
  20. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus!

O.K. good; I've got someone painting mine for me, and I think he's almost finished, but I just wanted to make sure about the deadline.