12 - Menards/Sylvania Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2 - Dent Wizard Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

SRD Indycar 2014: Race 3 - Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 28: CAUTION - Bobby Farrell squeezes Billy Nixon into the wall, both get slight air but land safely back on the ground...Nixon goes spinning and Farrell will continue on, although both cars will need a lot of repairs. Nixon has had no luck so far this season, and Farrell hasn't had much either since his Daytona win.

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 29: Pit stops have begin, and some drivers stay out...some interesting strategy early in this race. Hooper leads them onto pit road, and will win the race off pit road.

Orian Thompson has reported engine issues and the crew has gone to work on the #6 machine.

Billy Nixon loses a lap on pit road, but is back out on track with repairs. Bobby Farrell is still on pit road.

Lap 31: One to go signal given.

Full field rundown after pit stops...cars that pitted/did not pit will be separated.
James
Slaughter
Cole
Sandri
Llamas
Ingram
Braun
Curtain
Peavy
Oppenehimer
-----------------
Hooper, Sr.
Gorman
Zumwalt
Lennox
Towianski
Asher
Webster
Macena
Jordan
Missimer
Kunkel
Blanford
English
Batson
Hawkins
Towns
McDonnell
Craigo
Nixon - 1 Lap
Thompson - Pits
Farrell - Pits
Demis - OUT
Mahoney - OUT

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
SRD Member
Reaction score
11 Radio - Er, did we miss something?

11 CC - No, why?

11 Radio - Look at all them who stayed out.

11 CC - Strategy play. We are good.

11 Radio - If you say so.

XxTeam48LowesXx

Jimmie Johnson Fan
SRD Member
Reaction score
#48 CC - "Alright, We are gonna try something different since the wrecks have begun to pick up. We are gonna stay out for about 20 more laps and hope we can catch a yellow...

CL #48 - "10-4, I'm all for something different cause being in the back is having us miss all these wrecks."

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 32: RESTART - Curtis James leads after staying out.

Lap 33: Mike Oppenheimer's crew repairs that car expertly after his wreck, he's hanging with the pack and has only lost one position, that to teammate John Hooper, Sr.

Lap 35: Hooper, Sr. takes 9th from Brendan Peavy. Cody Llamas has fallen to 8th, and up front, Kyle Slaughter wants the lead...side by side off turn 4...James leads the lap.

Jagnole3

SRD Member
Reaction score
Lennox: Tell Jameson he's really gonna have to be my eyes getting through this traffic!
Lennox CC: Gotcha bud. Stay calm and be patient.

AntCurtain

SRD Member
Reaction score
97Radio: "Why'd we stay out?"

97CC: "Track position my friend...Track position."

zaw24fan

SRD National Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Webster: "Car's pretty good. Hopefully we can make it to the end in one piece. Looks like Asher and I are working pretty well together."

canadienhits

SRD Member
Reaction score
11 CC - Just get by them one at a time. We've go fresher tires. We've got the better car.

11 Radio - Do they know that?

11 CC - Just drive the car.

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 36: James and Slaughter are still side by side, and one again, off turn 4, James has the advantage.

Lap 37: Jackson Braun takes 6th from Anthony Curtain. Hooper, Sr. has cleared Llamas for 8th, and Jeremy Zumwalt cracks the top 10 with a pass on Peavy.

Lap 38: NEW LEADER: 98. Kyle Slaughter clears Curtis James off turn 2. Behind them, Darren Ingram taked 4th from Roger Sandri.

Orian Thompson is still on pit road, the crew has the engine cover off and is replacing a broken part.
Bobby Farrell is also still on pit road, under extensive repairs after making hard contact with the wall.

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 40: Anthony Curtain moves into the top 5, with a pass on Roger Sandri. Jackson Braun has fallen to 7th, Llamas has moved back into 8th, Hooper 9th, Peavy back into 10th.

Lap 41; Anthony Curtain keeps moving forward, he takes 4th from Darren Ingram. Braun passes Sandri for 6th, Brendan Gorman passes Peavy to move into the top 10.

Lap 42: Curtain continuing to move forward...he passes Ryan Cole for 3rd. Cody Llamas has moved up to 6th.

Enter Sandman

...And Justice For All
SRD Member
Reaction score
Sandri: "We're actually hanging in here pretty well on these old tires. You sure you didn't give me the oval guy's car?"

XxTeam48LowesXx

Jimmie Johnson Fan
SRD Member
Reaction score
#48 CC - " Doing good buddy, Tires are about to equal off with those who have pitted.. Keep doing what you are doing! "

CL #48 - "Car's handling good right now. Good pit call for now man. "

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 43: Curtain wants 2nd, but Curtis James is fighting back and is holding on to the position right now. From 7th on back, it's a large wad of cars all over each other...Braun, Sandri, Gorman, Hooper, Lennox, Towianski, Zumwalt, Peavy, Asher, Jordan, and Webster are 2-3 wide in a pack.

Lap 45: Braun, Sandri, Gorman, and Hooper have gotten in line and pulled away from that wad of cars, and things are starting to settle down now all over the pack.

Lap 47: Curtis James finally surrenders the 2nd position to Anthony Curtain, and Cody Llamas cracks the top 5 by passing Darren Ingram. Daniel Asher cracks the top 10...he passes John Hooper, Sr.

labontefanboy

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Team 47 Crew Chief-Kyle's in first and Ant's in 2nd. You're in the top 10 as well.

Team 47 Driver-Can we just permanently red flag this race so I can enjoy this moment?

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 48: Roger Sandri got loose in turn 3 and that allowed Brendan Gorman, Daniel Asher, and John Hooper all to pass him.

Lap 49: Daniel Asher moves past Brendan Gorman for 8th...Hooper follows into 9th.

Lap 50: Ryan Cole moves past Curtis James for 3rd.

Full field rundown
Slaughter
Curtain
Cole
James
Llamas
Ingram
Braun
Asher
Hooper, Sr.
Gorman
Towianski
Peavy
Sandri
Zumwalt
Jordan
Lennox
Blanford
Kunkel
English
Missimer
McDonnell
Oppenehimer
Hawkins
Webster
Towns
Macena
Batson
Craigo
Nixon -1 Lap
Thompson - Pits
Farrell - Pits
Demis - OUT
Mahoney - OUT

canadienhits

SRD Member
Reaction score
11 Radio - This car does NOTHING in traffic.

11 CC - We'll work on that.

Jagnole3

SRD Member
Reaction score
Lennox: this thing is terrible! What did you guys do to me?!
CC: easy bud. We'll fix you up. Stay calm
Lennox: Un#@$believable!!!

Hendrick4life

309 Wins | 16 Championships
SRD Member
Reaction score
Curtis J™ - "Car is good, even on old tires. I like it"

72CC - "I got some things up my sleeve for ya bud, ill let ya know here on the next caution what I want to try"

Curtis J™ - "If you think it will make the car better then im all for it. Dont see anything to change on my end. Just loose when someone is under me though."

72CC - "10-4 Bossman."

Enter Sandman

...And Justice For All
SRD Member
Reaction score
Sandri: "I think the tires are starting to give up. Pull out the Firestone voodoo doll and fix it chief."

Status
Not open for further replies.