Latest resources

FreeCamera NascarMan32
A new, working camera editor for NR2003!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

SRD Indycar 2014: Race 3 - Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 94: Bobby Ferrall loses another lap. The field is starting to stack up...pit stops have begun! Keith Batson and Billy Nixon come onto pit road for their service.

Lap 95: More cars are heading to pit road, and...CAUTION! Big wreck in turn 4!

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
What in the hell was Josh Hawkins thinking? He's all the way on the high side of the track, and suddenly cuts down across every lane to try and pit and drills Joe Towianski. Towianski spins, Hawkins spins, and Jacob Craigo and Sean English have no where to go...English's car ramps off the wheel of Towianski, but luckily doesn't have enough time to clear the wall before impact...Jacob Craigo isn't as fortunate however. He slams the wall hard, Hawkins gets up under him, and sends him up into the catch fence and flipping 3 times before coming to a stop on all four wheels...Gabriel Macena also got a piece of the wreck.

Jacon Craigo, Sean English, and Joe Towianski retire. This absolutely kills pit strategy for the guys who pitted...but it's a lucky break for Keith Batson, Brendan Gorman, and JJ Jordan, who pitted before the yellow waved.

zaw24fan

SRD National Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Webster: "Wow, that was big. What the hell happened there?"

AntCurtain

SRD Member
Reaction score
97 Radio: "Well, there goes are strategy. You guys have a plan B?"

97CC: "We're working on it."

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
1CC: "Caution's out, a few guys got lucky and pit before the wreck."
1: "What happened?"
1CC: "Spotters are saying Hawkins cut across traffic and wrecked a bunch of cars, 41 was in the fence."
1: "What a f***ing idiot."

Sgt Slaughter

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Slaughter: "Why do I get the feeling this is gonna start a downhill run for us in the coming races?"

CC: "Um... don't go there. We'll fix this and get back to racing. Still got a bunch of spots to make up."

Jagnole3

SRD Member
Reaction score
Lennox: We just missed it, boys! All I have to say about that is karma. Hope everyone is alright but what a douche.
CC: That's why I said keep your head about ya. Nice driving Shane.

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 97: Asher leads the field onto pit road for what should be the final pit stops of the day. Asher will win the race off pit road...but line up 4th. Orian Thompson has returned to the race, and Gabriel Macena is on pit road for extensive repairs.

Lap 100: Extended cleanup for the wreck in turn 4. SRD Officials have given all the cars on the tail end of the lead lap permission to do a waive around. This puts Sandri, Cole, Ingram, Curtain, Llamas, Peavy, James, and Braun back on the lead lap.

Lap 103: Officials down in the #1 pit stall are talking...and Daniel Asher has been disqualified from the event. (I have no idea why, I looked through all the tape and saw no reason why I/the AI disqualified him. So eh, oh well.)

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
1CC: "Dan, something's up. The officials in the pit box are talking, won't tell me anything."
1: "Keep me posted."
1CC: "Will do...actually, hold on."
----------------------------
1CC: "Bring it in, we're done."
1: "What?"
1CC: "We just got disqualified."
1: "WHAT? What the f*** did I do?"
1CC: "Your guess is as good at mine. Bring it in next time by..."
1: "F***ing bulls***. Absolute f***ing bullsh***."

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 104: 1 to go signal has been given. Daniel Asher pulls his car into pit road and is done for the day.

Full field rundown
Jordan
Gorman
Batson
Zumwalt
Towns
Blanford
Kunkel
Webster
Missimer
Hooper, Sr.
McDonnell
Lennos
Sandri
Cole
Ingram
Curtain
Llamas
Hawkins
Peavy
James
Braun
Asher - Disqualified
Nixon -2 Laps
Slaughter - 3 Laps
Macena - Pits
English - OUT
Craigo - OUT
Towianski - OUT
Oppenehimer - Pits
Farrell -38 laps
Thompson - 66 laps
Demis - OUT
Mahoney - OUT

jacobc62

The OG NASCAR Tiger.
Banned
Reaction score
#41SP: "WOAH! You okay bud?!"
#41JC: "----"
#41SP: "Jacob, talk to me bud! Come on! Say something!"
#41JC: "Sorry, had the wind knocked out of me. Get the ambulance here ASAP. I'm in a lot of pain right now."
#41CC: "That was a nasty hit! Glad to hear from you!"

zaw24fan

SRD Member
Reaction score
Webster: "Alright, boys, appreciate the effort getting us back in this race. Let's go try to win it."

95CC: "10-4 buddy, it was your effort as much as ours. Let's go do this."

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 105: Restart - JJ Jordan rockets into turn 1 and gaps Brendan Gorman significantly.

Lap 106: Jeremy Zumwalt takes 3rd from Keith Batson. Shane Lennox takes 10th from John Hooper. 20 laps to go at Michigan!

Lap 107: Zack Webster showing some muscle late, he takes 7th from Jason Blanford. Field starting to reel JJ Jordan back in.

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 108: The fans are on their feet for Jeremy Zumwalt, he pulls alongside Gorman for 2nd and takes it! Can Zumwalt make it back to back wins?

Lap 109: Webster will not appreciate that, Blanford gives him a tap and gets the 95 really loose...Blanford and Missimer will both pass him.

Lap 110: Shane Lennox is holding no prisoners right now, he'll take 9th from Webster and will carry the momentum past Missimer and alongside Blanford! Blanfords hold on for now. JJ Jordan still leads.

jacobc62

The OG NASCAR Tiger.
Banned
Reaction score
*EDIT* wasn't reading right....

Last edited:

zaw24fan

SRD Member
Reaction score
Webster: "Ask Blanford's spotter what the hell his driver was doing."

Mcc457

SRD Member
Reaction score
"Two cars flipping, I've never seen anything like it..."

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 111: Zumwalt wants the lead, but Jordan slams the door! That killed the 21's momentum...Jordan pulls ahead. Missimer moves past Blanford, a lot of passing going on mid pack.

Lap 112: The front runners are also dealing with Kyle Slaughter...he's currently 3rd in line behind Jordan and Zumwalt, but he might wanna move before he pisses someone off.

Lap 113: Brendan Gorman just got the wall off turn 2, he drops from 3rd to 6th behind Batson, Kunkel, and Towns...Zack Webster just blew past Blanford and Missimer, and Lennox is looking to pass Gorman now...and will.

Status
Not open for further replies.