SRD IndyCar 2016: Race 9 - Bahrain

Discussion in 'SRD IndyCar Offline League' started by nj9703, Dec 4, 2016.

1. AntCurtain

AntCurtain Well-Known Member

Anthony Curtain: "Well, that was certainly a frustrating race. We had an issue early in the race, which explained our poor qualifying effort. Then we fixed it and the car was really fast, but then we got caught up in that accident, which ruined our day. It really sucks for this Asics Asher Racing team since they worked so hard to make this car fast, but that's how it goes sometimes, I guess."

2. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

Just an unfortunate weekend for us. We'll bounce back next week, we're not out of this yet.

3. LarryFoyt50

LarryFoyt50 I have full control.

Sharon Spike: "Jerry Towns, who took a hiatus from SRD Indycar, has finally won a race in his comeback. Jerry Towns climbs out and sprays his crew with some flavored water. Jerry, how does it feel to finally win in 2016?"
    Towns: "I am so glad that we put it together with our Mike and Ike car. I gotta thank all my sponsors on the car to finally win in this comeback season. We were consist in our road program. I think all it took was getting a passport and heading out of the United States to get the win."
    Spike: "What was your thought when Darren Ingram blew up in front of you under caution?"
    Towns: "Tough luck for Ingram there blowing up. I was starting to get oil on my visor. I knew it was done. You take wins where you can get them. I'm glad I was there right place right time."
    Spike: "Jerry Towns, back in the winner's circle today in Bahrain."

4. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain Moderator

"Tough weekend for us in Bahrain as a team... At this rate, we're going to run out of resources."

5. frow78

frow78 I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.

25th. Was doing well until the pit wall incident.

Is my guy still using the Harambe pit box?

6. nj9703

nj9703 Well-Known Member

With Harambe edited out, yes.

Mike24 likes this.
  7. frow78

frow78 I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.

:(

Look what we're all missing out on
    [​IMG]

crazyboy335 likes this.
  8. Mike24

Mike24 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it is really strange how this season so many oval rated cars are outrunning road course cars every single time!

9. GambitJon

GambitJon Well-Known Member

" Top five effort for the 02 team, The Bass Pro Shops car had allot of speed, The only problem there was at qualifying I never jumped 0n the speed. I was Mad at my self for finishing qualifying were we did, however the team just told me to hang in there. I knew when Brandon was out of the race that I was representing the team and I feel I handled the presser well. I wish I could of be a little more aggressive there at the end to maybe get a top three finish. I'm ending it off with inviting all the driver to go fish with me. I'll have boats (Supplied by Bass Pro of course) just come and have a fun time. Oh wait Huge thanks to my sponsors and team for letting me drive this fast car in every race".