SRD IndyCar 2016: Silly Season

Discussion in 'SRD IndyCar Offline League' started by nj9703, May 29, 2016.

1. Chevellion

Chevellion Offline League Director Moderator

FPR is considering a livery adjustment to the 68 - more to follow soon.

2. nj9703

nj9703 #JesseDid2/23

Does anyone think they can help me finish out this season? If anyone can, I would appreciate it. It would give all of you guys a much better season, which you deserve. If not, probably every race except the championship race won't be broadcasted. Time is just not in my hands right now. I want to run these races and do the broadcasts, but I overestimated how much time I would have at this time.

3. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 World's Only Logano Fan

I would be more than willing to help out.

nj9703 likes this.
  4. ahspencer01

As Noah has said, he is having issues keeping up with the schedule due to other things going on in his life. So, I will be doing the rest of the races for this season. I am slightly new to this style of broadcasting races, so be patient with me, I'm trying to learn as quick and as well as I can. I will try to do the Montreal race weekend this weekend, but as figures, I may be busy. Practice/Qualifying for sure Thursday, race will be either Friday evening, Saturday early afternoon, or Monday evening.

nj9703 likes this.
  5. ahspencer01

As the weekend approaches, it is looking like I may not be able to ever have enough time in a day to do the race this weekend. Biggest possibility right now is Practice/Quals on Monday and Race on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Sorry, but it's the best I can do right now.