1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

SRD IndyCar 2017: Race 7 - Homestead

Discussion in 'SRD IndyCar Offline League' started by ahspencer01, Nov 3, 2017.

1. GambitJon

GambitJon Well-Known Member

02- "We lacked some speed and luck"

2. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

Mullen: "That was certainly interesting.... Glad everyone is okay after that big wreck."

3. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

First off, congratulations to my team owner Tim on getting the win today. It's the first win of the year for B&T Motorsports. I believe it might be Tim's first career Indycar win. So like Tim said, it's been a long time coming. What can I say my team? We got another Top 10 finish on an oval of all places. This team really seems to be turning a corner when it comes to the ovals. Now if we could get our road course program back on track I think we would be all right. I guess Tim's announcement a couple of days ago finally lit a fire under these guys.

4. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Congrats to Tim. We didn't have a whole lot to work with today. The car just wouldn't work well with the aero package we had. Our setup went to hell. *shrug*

5. nascarfan9

nascarfan9 SRD's Resident Future Meteorologist

Dilbeck: "Man we suck... LOL"

6. sadlerfan21

sadlerfan21 Well-Known Member

Another one of these races where the car just felt like it had no power. We struggled a bit with getting the car setup but got it decent for the race and slowly dialed it in. If it weren't for those wrecks and cautions, we would have been even farther down the order if that is even possible. We need to really look into this cause it's getting old pretty quickly.

7. thedude1987

thedude1987 Happy Husband, proud papa, racer, and designer!

LINTZ: "Proud of this whole BHR team.. We werent the best car out there but we persevered to get a great finish!

BrendonH12 likes this.
  8. AntCurtain

AntCurtain Well-Known Member

Anthony Curtain: "Although we finished 21st, which is certainly not horrible considering road courses are our forte, it was nice to be up front for a large portion of the race contending for the win. It stinks that the field got so shuffled up like it did during that last finish, but overall, seeing that we sniffed the lead and didn't get caught up in any accidents, I'd say we're moving in the correct direction."