1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

SRD Indycar 2019: Race 10 - Yas Marina

Discussion in 'SRD IndyCar Offline League' started by Saan Anguish, Apr 10, 2019.

1. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

I just cannot catch a break this season.

2. Tyler Jennings

Tyler Jennings Well-Known Member

"Well, I can at least I led laps. That spin was complete driver error and it f**ked the rest of our race. Perfectly good opportunity to win our first race and it slipped right through our hands. Absolutely gutted."

3. TheRedHerring

TheRedHerring Well-Known Member

We survived the race. Everything is coming up Milhouse

4. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

Race Writeup:
    YasMarinaRStats.png

matheus357 and Reza Maulana like this.
  5. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

@BrendonH12: "Man, what a great recovery by this Red Bull team today! We didn't really have a lot of speed all week here, but the guys kept working on it - practice, qualifying, and even during the race today - they just never quit and it paid off from being almost dead last at one point in this thing to a nice top 15. Gotta thank Red Bull, Reese's, Coke, Chevy, and all our other partners at BHR... We've just got to find some more speed for these cars. I mean, Everett and Nick work their butts off to be the best drivers they can be, and I want to be able to give them cars that they can do just that in. So, we'll go back to work at the shop, and hopefully, show up to the track next time with some good speed in all three cars. On to the next one..."

6. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Residential Twitch Addict

"Wow, amazing week. Had consistent top 10 in practices and qualified and finished in the top 5, I only see things going up from here. Thanks to everybody at CRE and Nintendo for sponsoring the entirety of this overseas stint. I have minimal doubt in my mind that we will eventually get a win this season

7. Dom

Dom Well-Known Member

"A great weekend capped off with a podium. We also got all three cars in the top 10, so props to both Reza and Sean, and the whole team for doing such a good job."

8. nascarfan9

nascarfan9 Category 5 Punicane.

If sub-20th was a win, we'd have won almost everything this season. Guess our rookie season was a fluke...

9. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

Holy hell a top 5 on a Roadie? We're goin to Steak N Shake when we get back to the states!

10. AntCurtain

AntCurtain Well-Known Member

Anthony Curtain: "Solid finish, but we could have done better. We had that spin which was the result of getting caught in the middle of the pack, but we were able to recover and salvage a top 10, so overall, I can't be too upset with this result."

11. matheus357

matheus357 Silent but present...

Fiorentini: "Really satisfied by how that race turned out. Wasn't expecting anything good, and we ended up almost climbing our way to the top 10. Can't say the same about Trey and Jason, unfortunately. On to Biń∑ernieki."

12. TheRedHerring

TheRedHerring Well-Known Member

Working back into the top ten

13. Ceafus 88

Ceafus 88 NR2003's Original 03

Pretty quiet day overall, happy with the top 10 but hungry for that win!

14. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

Oh yeah, uhhhh here's Points, Standings, and RC Standings.

SRD Indy Etihad Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi.png

Standings:
    Points after race 10.png

Road Course Standings:
    RC Standings after race 6.png