1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

SRD Indycar 2019: Race 15 - Gateway

Discussion in 'SRD IndyCar Offline League' started by Saan Anguish, May 21, 2019.

1. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

Looks like Tim Kunkel is out of the race as of Lap 135 due to a Camshaft failure.

2. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Well-Known Member Banned

Top 10, hell yeah.

3. Saan Anguish

Lap 145: It's the Harris show out front.
    upload_2019-5-23_16-35-25.png

4. Saan Anguish

Lap 150: Closing in on 10 to go, Wichelman is going to need a mistake from the 51 if he wants to challenge Harris for the win here. We'll he how smoothly Harris can navigate traffic.
    upload_2019-5-23_16-39-18.png

5. Saan Anguish

Lap 155 (6 to go): Harris is wedged between Fogg and Hooper, Sr. right now, but it looks like Wichelman is too far back to contend.
    upload_2019-5-23_16-41-59.png

6. Saan Anguish

Lap 156 (5 to go): CAUTION! Trouble out front!

7. Saan Anguish

Looks like Fogg slowed down a lot sooner than Harris expected, and Harris got into the back of Fogg.
    upload_2019-5-23_16-44-25.png

As a result, Fogg went spinning.
    upload_2019-5-23_16-44-52.png

I doubt we'll go back green here, so we'll see if Harris (or anyone else) has to pit or not.

8. Saan Anguish

No one hits pit road, so Harris could still win this, as it will likely end under yellow.

9. Saan Anguish

Lap 160 (White Flag): Harris takes the white under caution.
    upload_2019-5-23_16-49-26.png

10. Saan Anguish

CHECKERED: DJ Harris will get his first win of the season here at WWT Raceway at Gateway!
    upload_2019-5-23_16-51-46.png

11. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

“Second place.. man I really want something to complain about but I can’t think of anything. Two weeks in a row we started deep in the field and two weeks in a row we drove straight to the front. Congrats to my buddy D.J. he definitely earned that one. One more oval closer to winning that oval championship!”

Tetronix likes this.
  12. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Our luck continues this season. We had a great car out there, even led some laps, but got caught by the caution on pit stops and could never recover. I'd like to thank my sponsor this week, Mental Health America, for being on-board. Everyone's mental health is important. Please, if you are struggling, seek help.

13. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

51: "HELL YEAH BOYS, WE JUST WON OUR FIRST DAMN INDYCAR RACE!"
    51CC: What a race man. 26th to the win, way to stay after it. Do some burnouts while you're out there, bring it to us in the same amount of pieces as you have left."

Harris: "Man, what a race. We led almost half of the race, surprisingly. I don't know where the hell we came from but I ain't complaining. Thanks to Austin and the entire Spencer Racing crew for putting together an absolute rocket ship tonight. Other big thanks go out to Pepsi for sponsoring us tonight, with Konica Minolta, DC Shoes and my other personal sponsors for being on board. It took us more time to win an IndyCar race than it did a Truck race and a Cup race! Can't wait to celebrate with the team after this!"

BrendonH12 and Reza Maulana like this.
  14. Ceafus 88

Ceafus 88 NR2003's Original 03

Two wrecked cars in two weeks... smh..

canadienhits likes this.
  15. Dom

Dom Well-Known Member

"I'm glad to finish this race after the first twenty laps or so."

16. dacinch8

dacinch8 Striving on Sweet Iced Tea

“With the power of this visor, I can make the hopes of my indycar season disappear.”

17. Tyler Jennings

Tyler Jennings Well-Known Member

"Goodbye happiness. We are about to shit ourselves down the stretch, aren't we?"

18. AntCurtain

AntCurtain Well-Known Member

Anthony Curtain: "Frustrating day for us. We showed we had a good car in practice, but couldn't get it right in qualifying, and our troubles sort of stemmed from there. On to the next one!"

19. TheRedHerring

TheRedHerring Well-Known Member

That trip to California really screwed my team. Hopefully we can finish out the season with a win

20. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong

@BrendonH12: "Well, that didn't go as planned... First I want to say a huge congratulations to my buddy, DJ, on your first IndyCar win - enjoy it, man! Second, I want to apologize to Dom, Noah, and all the other guys that I screwed up today. Man, I was just wanting more than I should have been that early in the race, got loose, and away it went! Gotta thank Reese's, Coca-Cola, Red Bull, Chevy, and all our other partners. Hopefully, next race, we can keep the car heading in the right direction. Oh well, on to the next one..."