1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

SRD Indycar All-Time Stats

Discussion in 'SRD IndyCar Offline League' started by DanAsher26, Jun 21, 2014.

1. DanAsher26

DanAsher26 Moderator Moderator

I've compiled an all-time stat sheet for the first 2 seasons of SRD Indycar. Will be updated weekly once the season starts. Here's a few stats for you to start off...

-Kyle Missimer and Roger Sandri lead the series in wins, tied at four a piece.
    -Kyle Missimer and Mike Oppenheimer each have 20 top 10's across two seasons; 50% of the races.
    -Jay Lopez has collected the most poles over 40 races, with four.
    -Roger Sandri has collected 3 championships over two seasons; 2 Road Couse titles, and an International title.
    -Kyle Missimer and Daniel Asher have won the two overall championships.

Raced in the series before? Wondering what your stats are? Click the link below. Full stats for Race Wins, Poles, Most Laps Lead/Race, Top 5s, Top 10s, and Championships.

*Thanks to Mike for compiling the original sheet. I've fully updated it to 2014 specs. If possible, I may add even more categories to the sheet; however some of the data from the series first races has vanished, so it may be impossible.*

SRD IndyCar All-Time Stats

sadlerfan21 likes this.
  2. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

I didn't realize I was such a lukewarm IndyCar driver. humph.... :-/

3. Chevellion

Chevellion Offline League Director

4. canadienhits

Thanks Kyle (y)

5. DanAsher26

Sheet updated with stats for every race ran. To see it, go to the bottom of the sheet and click "RACE WINNERS".

sadlerfan21 likes this.
  6. moppenheimer

moppenheimer #Murica

7. Enter Sandman

Enter Sandman ...And Justice For All

Road course championship hat trick coming right up.

8. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

I am hoping to add my name to some of these stat lists for this next season.

9. DanAsher26

Updated with the first 3 races of the season.

-Bobby Farrell wins at Daytona
    -Jeremy Zumwalt wins at New Hampshire
    -JJ Jordan wins at Michigan

10. DanAsher26

Updated with stats from races 4-6 of the season.

-Shane Lennox wins at Gateway
    -John Hooper, Sr. wins at Kansas
    -Daniel Asher win at Phoenix

Asher's win at Phoenix ties him with Kyle Missimer and Roger Sandri for most wins in the series, with 4 each. All three drivers are still active.

11. DanAsher26

Stats sheet has been updated to reflect all 20 races of the 2014 season. Some noteable stats...

Daniel Asher and Kyle Missimer ( @Chevellion ) lead the series in wins, with 5 a piece.
    Mike Oppenheimer ( @moppenheimer ) takes sole possession of the lead in the Top 10 leaderboard with 28.
    Mike Oppenheimer and Kyle Missimer tie for first on the top 5 leaderboard with 18 each.
    Daniel Asher and Mike Oppenheimer tie in the Races with Most Laps Lead, with 6 each. No one else has more than 3.
    Jay Lopez ( @flyersfan4888 ), Mike Oppenheimer, and Daniel Asher tie for most poles, 4 each.
    Bobby Farrell ( @Dodgeman4345 ) breaks Roger Sandri's ( @Enter Sandman ) streak of Road Course Championships.
    Daniel Asher takes his second straight Oval Championship.
    Anthony Curtain ( @AntCurtain ) becomes the third different International Champion in as many seasons.
    Jeremy Zumwalt ( @Zoom ) joins Kyle Missimer and Daniel Asher as series Champions. Zumwalt is the second oval rated driver to win the Championship the other being Asher. Missimer was Road Course rated.

We hope to see many of you back next season! Enjoy the off season while Kyle, Zack, and James take over with Cup, National, and Trucks.

Zoom likes this.
  12. DanAsher26

A short little bonus for you guys. The exclusive list of drivers to have started all 60 SRD Indycar Series events (through Season 3).
    *This list may be inaccurate because I'm going off the stats list. Some drivers were left off cause I know they didn't run every race, but to my knowledge, these drivers have.

Brendan Gorman ( @labontefanboy )
    Cody Llamas ( @XxTeam48LowesXx )
    Daniel Asher ( @DanAsher26 )
    Jeremy Zumwalt ( @Zoom )
    JJ Jordan ( @JeffJordan )
    Kyle Missimer ( @Chevellion )
    Mike Oppenheimer ( @moppenheimer )
    Roger Sandri ( @Enter Sandman )
    Sean English ( @Saan Anguish )
    Tim Kunkel ( @Tim2488 )

XxTeam48LowesXx likes this.
  13. DanAsher26

Cleaned up the sheet a bit and added a 2015 section to everything to prepare for the season ahead...I'll once again be updating this throughout the season as Jeremy runs the races, and I'm looking into possibly adding some more info (total career starts, last pole, last win, team wins, manufacturer wins, and more detail to championships as far as team and manufacturer.)

Zoom likes this.
  14. DanAsher26

Updated after Daytona. Link, as always, in the first post.

Notables:
    -Bobby Farrell notches his forth win in just his 21st start, grabbing back-to-back Daytona wins.
    -Bobby Farrell moves into a three-way tie for 3rd on the all-time wins list, with John Hooper, Sr. and Roger Sandri (inactive).
    -Bob Laryson notches his first career pole, the 37th different pole sitter in series history.
    -Daniel Asher moves into a tie with Roger Sandri (inactive) for 5th for career Top 10s.

15. DanAsher26

Updated for Phoenix.

Notables:
    -Ryan Cole grabs career win number two, his first since Calder Park in Season 2.
    -Trey Coleman notches career pole number one, the 38th different pole sitter in series history.
    -Brendan Gorman takes sole possession of third on the all-time top 10's list, with 24. Daniel Asher moves into a tie with Jeremy Zumwalt for forth on the same list, at 23 a piece.
    -Daniel Asher moves into a tie with Mike Oppenheimer (inactive) and Kyle Missimer for first on the all-time top 5's list, at 18 each.

labontefanboy and TColeman12 like this.
  16. DanAsher26

Updated for Auto Club.

Notables:
    -Jake Metivier becomes the first rookie to win this season, in probably the most "lolwut" finish in series history, fending off the past two series champions in the progress. (I WAS ROBBED) (I'm joking, good win)
    -Mitchell deJong gets career pole number one, the 39th different pole winner in series history. (I'm noticing a trend here)
    -Daniel Asher takes sole possession of first on the all-time top 5's list.

sadlerfan21 likes this.
  17. canadienhits

4 wins, 11 top-5's, 15 top-10's. Not too bad I guess.

18. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 SRD IndyCar Series Director

Apologies for the gigantic bump, but I decided to get everything and completely update the stats.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iVUzfQr-dFRxCmOoUb3FDmKYSuA0uVycLcKwQ5O-IgQ/edit?usp=sharing

Some notes:
    - Kyle Missimer still leads top 10s with 36 all time, also leads top 5s with 23
    - Bobby Farrell now leads most races with most laps lead, with 7 all time
    - Daniel Asher is now tied with Darren Ingram and Bobby Farrell for most poles all time with 5 poles
    - Farrell also now leads most wins all time with 7 wins

nascarfan9 likes this.