5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

SRD Late Model Challenge, Race 10: Langley

Tim2488

Everything Bacon.
SRD Member
Reaction score
"Just stupid, if you can't control your car you shouldn't be out here. Point simple."

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
SRD Member
Reaction score
"Finally, a Top 10 finish for us! It felt like a damn long time since we finished this high, whether its due to our car breaking up, getting involved in incidents, lacking pace, et cetera et cetera... Let's keep this momentum going to secure a spot in the Playoffs!"

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry I haven't been able to post points, had some really bad stuff happen this week. I promise I'll have them up tonight. Unfortunately I just won't be able to run a race this week :(

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Not a lot of movement up front other than everyone 9th down, moving up one after removing Seufert. Here's how the playoff standings and points look heading into Bowman Gray

LMC19 playoffs race10.jpg

Quick Notes:
- Levine Michaels holds on to 20th in points heading into another heat race format so he'll be the last car with a guaranteed spot.
- Robert Lillie joins the playoff hunt after the removal of Seufert
- Hooper has a slight cushion in points, but there's still 3 races left for someone in the top-20 to grab a win and move into the playoffs
- Both Beard and Remington had miserable weekends but Beard's mechanical failure kept him from distancing himself any from Remington. Both however didn't lose much ground to the 20th spot in points, so both are still very much still in the playoff hunt.

Attachments