1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

SRD Late Model Challenge, Race 15: Winchester

Discussion in 'Offline Leagues' started by No1JGfan, Mar 23, 2020.

1. No1JGfan

No1JGfan Well-Known Member

As the points stand right now Tim Kunkel advances by 5 points over Brendon Hancock, Aaron Beard is the other eliminated

Bleskachek 815
    Shears 809
    Lintz 804
    Missimer 793
    Maulana 791
    Kunkel 785
    Hancock 780
    Beard 777

2. No1JGfan

24 radio: YEEEEAAHHH!!!! (expletive) yeah!!! You guys are AWESOME!!! Thank you, thank you, so much. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

SRD LMC19 SS_01.jpg

3. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

"Back to the wall and we've prevailed. Movin on."

No1JGfan likes this.
  4. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong

@BrendonH12: *sighs* “Well, let’s look at the bright side: it can’t get much worse than this week has gone... Wrecked in practice, didn’t qualify that great, didn’t have a very fast race car, and topped it all off with a crash in the race. Luckily for us, a few other guys had some hard luck as well, but it still has wasn’t quite enough. Oh well, we’ll get ‘em next year! Congrats to the guys moving on and good luck to y’all as well! Also, shout out to Jesse. He had a great run going before he got shuffled to the back and ultimately got caught up in a mess that wasn’t of his own doings. Now, if we can keep these cars out the fence during practice from now on that would be great... Well, nothing left to do now but get out there and steal a few trophies. Hopefully, we can add a few more before season’s end. On to the next one...”

No1JGfan likes this.
  5. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Aaron - *runs fingers through hair* I don't know what to say right now. I'm disappointed. We just lost it. I think a trailing arm broke or something, and we were in the wall. I hate it for my guys. I want to thank Whelen for sponsoring us, and our fans who stuck by us. *shrug* I just don't know what to say.

No1JGfan likes this.
  6. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

So damn close, man.

No1JGfan likes this.
  7. Ben Althen

Ben Althen Well-Known Member

I should have bought a lottery ticket because I hit everything else tonight.

BrendonH12, mtblillie and No1JGfan like this.
  8. No1JGfan

You know the ironic thing about all the practice wrecks are they're at a lower AI strength than what I run for the race. That's why I've gone to just running one practice session a race weekend because too many cars are getting torn up. I debated about just skipping through the session and post the speeds, but running them live and having implications for the race is what makes them exciting.

BrendonH12 likes this.
  9. thedude1987

thedude1987 King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!

you didnt hit me or the pace car from what I read... LOL

10. at01

at01 Well-Known Member

30 torres: this is my best result so far

11. No1JGfan

Points are calculated, 6 move on. The reset puts everyone back to 900, this is it, no more second chances, who's going to make it to the Championship 4?

SRD LMC19 Race 15 points.jpg