1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

SRD National Series - Silly Season - 2016

Discussion in 'SRD NNS Offline League' started by zaw24fan, Oct 1, 2015.

1. zaw24fan

zaw24fan SRD National Series Director Paint Crew

My apologies. I thought you had sent them in, but I guess I didn't look hard enough to find them and scrolled right by them.

2. UnfixingDuke24

UnfixingDuke24 SRD's Paint Scheme Lord

No biggie. I was just confused

3. Ben Althen

Ben Althen Well-Known Member

BCA MOTORSPORTS PROGRESSING HEADING INTO DAYTONA

After a late offseason acquisition thrust Ben Althen into the brotherhood of team ownership, the rookie of the year contender gave us some progress on BCA Motorsports heading into Daytona. The team, which will field 3 Fords full time in the National series, had scrambling to do with all the changes before the season got started. "We certainly have a lot going on," stated team owner Althen. "We had a foundation to build on, but it still is a big deal. A ton of changes were made between personnel, equipment and sponsors." With a solid driver lineup
    Alikz Ahlbrand, JR Franklin, and Mike Ehresman, the next step is securing sponsors. While all 3 Fords will be sponsored at Daytona, the rest of the season is unclear. "The 66 is fully sponsored with Schneider National, and the 51 only has a few races that the US Air Force won't be on the car. The 77 is a different story however." Moe's Southwest Grill will be on the 77 at Daytona and the two races at Coca-Cola branded facilities, however the balance of the schedule is unsponsored. "Moe's signed on for those 3 races, however we still have a lot of open space. We have been in talks with various companies, but nothing solid has surfaced so far. We have a real promising one in the works, but it is too early to tell how that will go." For the unsponsored races the 77 will share space with team supporters Ford Performance and The Joie of Seating. "Ford has been our rock forever, and Randy Lajoie builds the best seats in the industry. They help us so we want to help them."

4. KnightHoarder

KnightHoarder Well-Known Member

DK Motorsports Team Owner speaks out
    "It is very unfortunate that Jake was suspended before the season even got under way. I know what it is like to replace someone who has been suspended. I did that in Cup last season driving the 4 car for Xtreme Motorsports. It ended up working out nicely because I now have a full time Cup ride in the same 4 car for Xtreme Motorsports. For anyone looking for a ride here in the National Series, Jake's ride is free for the taking. The number can be changed more to someone's liking if they don't want the 05 or if they would rather keep it, that is fine as well. This is a great opportunity for someone to be able to have a ride in the National Series and compete for the title since the season has yet to start."

5. KnightHoarder

KnightHoarder Well-Known Member

DK Motorsports team owner Dakota Caudill announces 3rd driver
    "I'm happy to announce that I have filled the 3rd DK Motorsports Toyota for the season. @Sharp329 (Connor Mire) will be running for ROTY driving the newly renumbered 29 Toyota with sponsorship from Gander Mountain, Tirerack.com, and TRD. I feel with the experience of myself and Adam that we can help Connor transition quite well to the SRD National Series in his first season. I'm certainly looking forward to the season to get under way for my team this year. With having support from Toyota and pretty much all of JGL Racing's equipment from last season coming to my team, I expect big things from all 3 of us!"

Sharp329 and TColeman12 like this.
  6. Sharp329

Sharp329 Member

I am thankful for the opportunity that Dakota and all of the DK Motorsports team has given me and I can't wait to get out on track and win some races!

TColeman12 likes this.
  7. DropBack

DropBack Anytime...Anyplace!!!!

My ratings were submitted on January 30th (post #24 to the Ratings thread)

8. zaw24fan

Another mistake by me. My apologies. Must not have marked it in the spreadsheet when you sent them in.

9. DropBack

DropBack Anytime...Anyplace!!!!

No problem. Flat will be in today.

zaw24fan likes this.
  10. zaw24fan

Season opener at Daytona will likely be pushed all the way back to Tuesday night since I'll be busy with school work on Monday night for a presentation on Tuesday.

11. zaw24fan

srdnns_winner_stickers.jpg

We know you're going to want one of these on your car this season...

12. Ryan81398

Ryan81398 93 Wins

Sorry about the delay, I should have my flats in tonight.

13. zaw24fan

MISSING FLATS
    #17 Brendan Peavy (@GoRickyGo )
    #47 Tim Johnston (@Jr_Fan )
    #64 Chris Everett (@rocketman31 ) - @tbakes68 painting
    #74 Devin Mahoney (@Devin41 )
    #TBA Billy Nixon (@BillyJack79 )

MISSING RATINGS
    #06 Joseph Onesto (@Joshmo62 )
    #17 Brendan Peavy (@GoRickyGo )
    #47 Tim Johnston (@Jr_Fan )
    #64 Chris Everett (@rocketman31 )
    #74 Devin Mahoney (@Devin41 )
    #TBA Billy Nixon (@BillyJack79 )

Practices and qualifying will be simulated at 3:45 PM ET tomorrow. Anyone that does not have a flat in before that time will not race tomorrow night.

14. zaw24fan

Some things to clean up after Auto Club...

1. After not looking to see that SRD Cup has an off week this weekend, the SRD National Series will be off next weekend, April 2nd, while the SRD Cup Series completes their race at Auto Club Speedway on the 3rd. The series will pick back up on April 9th. This works out perfectly as I will be in Mississippi for the entire weekend of the 3rd.

2. Series officials are still reviewing the the incident with Joshua Michaels, Josh Hawkins, and Connor Mire. Any possible penalties will be announced on Tuesday.

15. zaw24fan

AUTO CLUB PENALTIES ANNOUNCED

After reviewing replay in the days following the SRD National Series race, SRD National Series officials have handed out penalties to the #16 Davis Motorsports team. Driver Joshua Michaels has been penalized 10 driver points and placed on probation until the end of the season following an incident with Josh Hawkins where Michaels inexplicably drove up the track and into the left rear of Hawkins' car while under caution. The #16 Davis Motorsports team has also been penalized 10 owner points.

Point standings will be posted tomorrow and will include penalties to driver Joshua Michaels and the #16 Davis Motorsports team.

16. TColeman12

TColeman12 #88Forever

Coleman speaks out about penalties to Joshua Michaels and the #16 team
    A reporter caught up with Trey Coleman at the Davis Motorsports shop....
    Reporter: "Hey, Trey. Can I get a comment on the penalties to Joshua Michaels and the #16 team?"
    Coleman: "Well, the SRD officials made the call and decided to penalize him on what they saw from the replay."
    Reporter: "How are you feeling about the call?"
    Coleman: "It was their decision. I'm definitely not happy about the call as any other owner wouldn't either. It's just out of our control."
    Reporter: "How much effect do you think these penalties will have on the outcome of the season?"
    Coleman: "I'm not really worried about this as we have 14 races to go."
    Reporter: "Thank you for your time, Trey."
    Coleman: "No problem."

17. TColeman12

TColeman12 #88Forever

Coleman announces plans to run Captain America: Civil War scheme this year

News out of Davis Motorsports that Trey Coleman will be running a CA:CW scheme at a TBA race. It will also feature a promotion on Pizza Hut's website where the fans pick between Team Cap, and Team Iron Man.
    image.jpeg

"With this nice promotion by Pizza Hut, fans can choose what side they're on, and enter sweepstakes to win a once in a lifetime experience. Also, if a fan purchases a pizza, it'll come in a special edition Team Cap or Team Iron Man box."
    image.jpeg image.jpeg
    Coleman was also asked what side he supported...

"Oh, I'm Team Iron Man for life..."

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    Muddslide likes this.
  18. TColeman12

TColeman12 #88Forever

Trey Coleman shows off a preview of his Captain America: Civil War paint scheme...

Sorry for the double post, I figured it'd be alright. image.jpeg

Edit: Here's the full rendered car...
    Thanks to @Andy1 for the render.
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg It will be posted in the flats thread soon.
    Edit #2: It's now in the flats thread.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    DropBack likes this.
  19. zaw24fan

I have yet another presentation to put together and give tomorrow morning, so I'll have to push the race back until tomorrow.

I'm in the last two weeks of class right now. Barring something currently unseen, this weekend's race at Kentucky should be held at the usual Saturday race day on April 23. Next weekend's race at Road America will be run that Monday, May 2 because I will be in Talladega for the races that weekend. All other races are planned to be run on their usual Saturday times unless something comes up that would force me to change.

jacobc62 likes this.
  20. games123

games123 NXS & NCWTS Painter

Paint Scheme Reveal for Eldora #54
    Tonight OPP, Inc. released pictures of the special #54 that Bob Laryson will drive in the upcoming inaugural race at Eldora. The paint scheme comes from Christopher Bell's win in the #54 Toyota Certified Toyota at Eldora in 2015.
    Bob Laryson said "Since you are supposed to wreck the car at Eldora, we should be in good shape to get a good finish there."
    Eldora.PNG front.PNG

Flat added to my original post in the flat thread.

nj9703 likes this.