SRD National Series - Silly Season - 2016

Discussion in 'SRD NNS Offline League' started by zaw24fan, Oct 1, 2015.

1. zaw24fan

zaw24fan SRD National Series Director Paint Crew

We will FINALLY run the championship race tomorrow.

2. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

Towianski Switching Numbers in 2017

B&T Motorsports announced today that Joe Towianski will switch numbers from #02 to #5 starting in 2017. Towianski is entering his 4th season with B&T Motorsports in the National Series.

3. frow78

frow78 Well-Known Member

-Last Monday :D:D:D

4. Ben Althen

Ben Althen Well-Known Member

ALTHEN DISCUSSES 2017 PLANS

2016 was a big year for Missimer Motorsports driver Ben Althen, not only due to running for rookie of the year and a shot at the title, but bringing BCA Motorsports into the series with the purchase of Ahlbrand Racing just weeks before the season began. While the season had its ups and downs, it was for the most part successful. "We took a lot on this year, between running for ROTY and purchasing a team at the last second," stated Althen. "There were a lot of unknowns but we got it rolling and managed to make it through the season. We are now looking at 2017 and what we will be doing." Sponsorship was an issue but new partners came on board near the end of the season, helping to keep things going. "For 2017 sponsorship will not be an issue as we are finalizing the sponsorship package for the 77 team. Deka Batteries will be joining the team as well as it will not longer be with Missimer."

The next challenge that faces Althen is where he will drive come 2017 with the closing of Missimer Motorsports. The team, which has announced it will be shuddered and sold its assets, will no longer field cars in the National series, leaving Althen ride less. "I am honestly not sure what I will do next season. At this point I don't want to push any of my drivers out, we will have to see what it brings." The 2016 line up consisted of Alikz Ahlbrand, the previous owner of Ahlbrand Racing, and rookies JR Franklin and Mike Ehresman. "Regardless of our drivers, we most likely will change up our numbers. I kept the 51, 66, and 77 as they were already registered and we were short on time, but next year we may switch over to my more traditional numbers if possible."

@J.R.Franklin @mje33 @ThatOneShredder

5. zaw24fan

Just posting again.

TColeman12 likes this.
  6. Phoenix

Phoenix Enter The Zone

We don't read!

Tim2488 likes this.
  7. zaw24fan

Alright. We're finally done getting everything moved out of our old house and all, so I can finally start focusing on running this season finale.

I'll be working on AI testing all week, and we'll run the season finale some time this coming weekend, but probably not Saturday because football.

8. zaw24fan

With the final race finally being run, here's some final bits of information...

1. I'll be working on getting all of the points done and posted hopefully tonight.
    2. The all-time lists will be revamped so they are all on one Google Doc spreadsheet, and the various all-time lists (wins, top 5s, top 10s, etc.) will be on their own sheets within the single Google Doc spreadsheet.
    3. Past driver champions, owner champions, Rookie of the Year, team, and manufacture champions will also be added to the spreadsheet.
    4. All information for 2017 will be posted shortly. Silly Season and Team Chart will also be opened after I post the 2017 information. Everything else will be posted at a later date, but not too much later since putting off the 2016 finale for so long has put us behind schedule.