1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

SRD National Series - Silly Season - 2017

Discussion in 'SRD NNS Offline League' started by zaw24fan, Nov 11, 2016.

1. JosephKall41

JosephKall41 Kurt Busch's #1 Fan Banned

IK. Caudill is transferring them over

DropBack likes this.
  2. DERacing

DERacing SRD's Resident Lunatic!

SRD, Inc. Announces its return to the NNS series for 2017

After a year off from the series, Team SRD consisting of Matt O'Reilly, James Gegner and Joey Isaacs has officially filed entry paperwork with the NNS sanctioning body for entry into the series.

Chevy is proud to have its 3 flagship drivers back on the circuit this year.

The car numbers are:
    3 - Matt O'Reilly
    29 - James Gegner
    32 - Joey Isaacs

(let me know if we are able to make the roster and I will get sponsors and paints together.)

jgegner likes this.
  3. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

Craigo Racing Inc. announces Farrell's car number; Still looking for 3rd driver

Earlier this week, Craigo Racing Inc. announced that Bobby Farrell would drive a second entry for the Arizona-based team in the 2017 National Series season, but stated that there was an on-going negotiation about Farrell's car number. Now the team has announced that it has concluded those negotiations and Bobby Farrell will be racing the #7 Lowe's Chevrolet Camaro next year.

The team has also added that it is still looking for a third driver to add to it's roster, preferably one looking to run for National Series points. (PM me if you're interested in having a ride and would be willing to run for NNS points)

4. MWick4

MWick4 Boomhauer

Wichelman interested in running part-time ride:
    SRD Truck Series rookie Matt Wichelman is interested in looking for a part-time National Series ride to run in order to gain experience while he competes for Truck Series points. "Ideally I'd like to work my way up to full-time National Series racing after I spend a season in trucks, these cars drive so differently than the trucks so a little part-time experience will have me up to speed when I move to full-time for the 2018 season."

5. zaw24fan

zaw24fan SRD National Series Director Paint Crew

This would be perfect for anyone looking for a shared championship bid.

MWick4 likes this.
  6. Phoenix

Phoenix Flying 26 Rides Again

FedEx Will Stay With Douglas
    FedEx will remain as the primary sponsor on Adam Douglas' newly renumbered #19 Toyota Camry for DK Motorsports, per sources familiar with the situation, and the race team. It was doubtful whether both FedEx, and Auto Zone were going to return to Douglas' cars next SRD NNS season. In an email, Douglas stated that he was very excited to haul the FedEx banner, a company that really knows how to take its time to get things done.

KnightHoarder likes this.
  7. NascarXprt

NascarXprt Well-Known Member

If its ok with @Chevellion id like to continue or take his team spot/ equipment but under the name of V2 Motorsports, if that is ok.

Chevellion likes this.
  8. zaw24fan

Missimer Motorsports has now been renamed V2 Motorsports.

gwoodard41 likes this.
  9. KahneRacing945

KahneRacing945 Winner of the 1980s Pit Road 200

Huge News Coming from JD Racing
    Jesse Dalton is going to try and bring up JD Racing from the SRD truck series to the National Series.
    Dalton: "I have decided to enter JD Racing into the SRD National Series. No guarantee we get the team in the series. If we get accepted, I'll drop to part-time in the Trucks, and race full-time in the National Series. We have no other news at this time."

10. Tetronix

Tetronix Winner of the Most Pepsi Consumed in a Year

Harris Confirmed for Return to #99 for 2017

New York, NY - D.J. Harris hoped for a return to the Opp, Inc. #99 entry after a dismal rookie season. He doesn't have to hope no more, as he confirmed the news.

"Yes, I am returning to the car, and nothing should really change", he said on Tuesday afternoon. "Expect DC Shoes and Hewlett-Packard back, but we might have another sponsorship trick up our sleeves" he added.

Expect confirmation of the sponsors within the next several days. (2016/11/22) (SRDN)

11. UnfixingDuke24

UnfixingDuke24 "Who names their kid Jeg?"

Seufert teams up with Turn 4 Motorsports for the 2017 season
    Seufert, a 2016 rookie and Mid Ohio winner confirmed that he has signed with Turn 4 Motorsports and he will pilot the #22 for the 2017 season. "It is truly an honor. I wasn't satisfied with my performance last year, even after winning Mid Ohio. I knew a change had to be made. I see a new beginning and a successful season in the future and I can't thank @Muddslide enough for giving me this opportunity." Corona and Mac Tools will join Seufert in moving to Turn 4 Motorsports, leaving behind long time sponsor Under Armour after a mutual agreement to split up

Muddslide likes this.
  12. DropBack

DropBack Anytime...Anyplace!!!!

13. DropBack

Debating on whether or not to leave the planes black or color...tactical grey, tactical blue and tactical desert...

14. NascarXprt

NascarXprt Well-Known Member

V2 Motorsports formally Missimer Motorsports
    Missimer Motorsports and changed hands this off season and is now V2 Motorsports, still going to run 3 cars this season. Cole DesRosiers as owner will still pilot the #23 Ford but will now be limited to a part-time driver. V2M will be looking for drivers to fill a part time spot and 1 - 2 full time spots depending on weather or not the previous Missimer Motorsports drivers are wanting to return this season. We are still using our equipment from the last season of Missimer Motorsports, bodies and engines provided by Ford Performance.

Currently V2M set up is as follows;
    Car # - MAKE - Drivers - Sponsors
    Car 1 - #23 - Ford Mustang - Cole DesRosiers/TBD - Hot Wheels (returning from last season) with 2 more TBA
    Car 2 - TBA- Ford Mustang - TBD - TBD
    Car 3 - TBA- Ford Mustang - TBD - TBD

Sponsors for the 23 will be Hot Wheels stepping up as Primary sponsor for the car. There are talks of the possibility of Red Bull coming on board the #23 and there is Tide which is almost 90% confirmed.

15. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

OPP, Inc. teases their 11 NNS car:

[​IMG]

16. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

I am honored to be able to put the #7 on the side of my Lowe's Chevrolet Camaro for Craigo Racing Inc. When I was thinking about what number I could use, the middle of last week, the #7 did come to mind. I was thinking about Jimmie possibly winning his 7th Championship. I thought how cool it would be to use the #7 myself if that happens. Of course I didn't want to say anything until after the Homestead and we found out the results of that championship battle. I am glad that everything worked out and I am able to use the #7 for the 2017 season.

jacobc62 likes this.
  17. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

@jordanvile @rocketman , will you gents be returning to EMS in 2017?

I will be returning in the #6 Valvoline Ford Mustang. No decision on if I'm running for points or not yet.

rocketman likes this.
  18. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

@jordanvile will not be returning due to not having the time much of anything at the moment.

19. DropBack

I would like to submit a number change request. Change the 66 to 31.

20. zaw24fan

Templates and other painting supplies for this series will be posted at the end of the reclaim period. The flats thread will then be opened.

As a result, the end of the reclaim period has been bumped up to Friday, December 16.