1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

SRD National Series - Silly Season - 2017

Discussion in 'SRD NNS Offline League' started by zaw24fan, Nov 11, 2016.

1. MWick4

MWick4 Boomhauer

Wichelman inks deal as third driver for Opp Inc #11:
    Truck Series rookie Matt Wichelman announced today via Twitter that he has agreed to be the third part-time driver of Opp Inc.'s #11 Toyota Camry running for the shared championship bid in 2017. Along with the teams primary sponsor of Discount Tire, Wichelman brings along sponsor Patagonia to be featured in a few race deal. More to come as details come out.

2. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

Thanks for the update... makes sense, seeing as he hasn't been online since June..... but how did you find out? Telepathy? Lol

3. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

Friends with him on Facebook :p

Saan Anguish likes this.
  4. rocketman

rocketman #kachow Paint Crew

Yeah

Saan Anguish likes this.
  5. Saan Anguish

Sounds great sir, feel free to post any changes or anything. Glad to have you back!

rocketman likes this.
  6. DanAsher26

DanAsher26 Moderator Moderator

ASHER RACING SIGNS 2014 CHAMPION ZACHARY STULTZ

Asher Racing announced this afternoon that the team has agreed to terms with former SRD National champion Zachary Stultz. Stultz secured his only National Series championship in 2014, when he out dueled Elliott Henderson in the closing laps while driving for Xtreme Motorsports. After winning the championship, Stultz took a 2 year hiatus from the series to pursue opportunities elsewhere, but now returns to the series to take the wheel of Asher Racing's newly rebranded #38 team (formerly the #07 team). Sponsorship is still being worked out, but Stultz's championship sponsor, Happy Cheeks, will be on the car for one undetermined race.

In other news that I can't be fucked to write a story about, I'll be bringing back McDonald's and Pit Stops for Hope to my car. Tide will be my third sponsor.

I still need one more driver for my team. Must be a non-cup driver.

TColeman12 likes this.
  7. TColeman12

TColeman12 #88Forever

Stultz is back lol!

8. JosephKall41

JosephKall41 Kurt Busch's #1 Fan Banned

Sponsor leaves, Another steps in for Kall
    As 2016 comes to an end so does a long running relationship. NoScope Gaming Glasses will be shutting down come December 31st. But to continue their lovely business with Kall, Catalyst Mints (everyone from NoScope) will replace NoScope Gaming Glasses as Primary sponsor of the #17 Ford Mustang.

DropBack likes this.
  9. zaw24fan

zaw24fan SRD National Series Director Paint Crew

Long story short. My laptop fan and/or cooling system isn't working properly, and I can't run NR2003 for longer than maybe 45 minutes before my laptop gets hot and the frame rate in NR2003 plummets from my usual 100-140 FPS to no higher than 25.

Someone needs to be prepared to take this series over in the event this doesn't get fixed and I can't participate in any NR2003 activities outside of making carfiles.

10. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

I could run a few races next year.

gwoodard41 likes this.
  11. zaw24fan

I have not forgotten about the templates and all. I will post them tomorrow.

DropBack likes this.
  12. zaw24fan

Now that I have time and internet to update this, the reclaim period has passed, and SRD, Inc. returns to series competition, as well as two new additions with Games123 Racing and JD Racing.

With the reclaim period being over, no new teams will be accepted unless a team drops. Anyone now looking to participate in the SRD National Series for 2017 must sign on to an existing team.

Templates, contingency logos, and windshield banner will be posted momentarily to the flats thread.

sadlerfan21, games123 and nj9703 like this.
  13. zaw24fan

Flats and Ratings threads have been opened. Post your paint scheme schedules to the Schedule thread.

sadlerfan21 likes this.
  14. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

15. Ben Althen

Ben Althen Well-Known Member

ALTHEN TO PILOT BCA MOTORSPORTS #55 CAR

Team owner Ben Althen today announced that he would be piloting BCA Motorsports #55 Schneider National Ford for the 2017 season. Althen, who has ran the past two seasons for the now defunct Missimer Motorsports, moves into the car formerly driven by previous team owner Alikz Ahlbrand. "I am looking forward to racing for my own team," stated Althen. "When I took over hte team last year it was completely last second and we never really could catch up all season. We have added more sponsors, resources, and personnel for this season as we try to move the team up to the next level."

16. Chevellion

Chevellion Offline League Director

Missimer Open to Road Course Return

Despite selling off Missimer Motorsports' team assets at the end of 2016, The Mizz himself has found the allure of the series inescapable.

"Should a Blue Oval team need a butt in a seat for road courses, I'd be happy to oblige."

17. Saan Anguish

I know I turned down the offer to share my seat, but I have a whole position open at my team sir, should you be interested.

That goes for anyone else looking as well. If you'd like to share this 3rd ride at EMS, or drive full-time should The Mizz decline the offer, please let me know!

18. Chevellion

Chevellion Offline League Director

I'd be happy to take the seat for road course events; shoot me the number and sponsors and I can get started painting :)

19. Saan Anguish

Okay sir, let's we if we can get a driver to fill the rest..... paging @gwoodard41 ..... Would you be interested in sharing a seat for the '17 season for EMS?

20. gwoodard41

gwoodard41 Well-Known Member

I appreciate the offer but I'm focused on my full time cup career :)