1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

SRD Offline League Silly Season Thread V2.0

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Chevellion, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

KUNKEL ANNOUNCES SPONSORS

Today it was revealed that the 15 driven by Tim Kunkel, will be sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings, US Air Force & Spy Optics Sunglasses in the next upcoming season.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. Paul Johnson

Paul Johnson Ultimate Frisbee is the way to go!

Johnson In store for a number change?

Paul Johnson may be in store for a number change for next season, Rumor is that he may be going back to his old number(17) from the now non existent Busch series, More details will be given when we know them.

3. Nick Lathan

Nick Lathan Well-Known Member

Dawson To Continue Career with V2M, New Number

After talking with both Dos Santos, and Tyler Clabaugh, Dawson has chosen to take on V2Ms new endeavor with Ford, changes his number to 27, and hopes to go for ROTY and the championship. He is bringing on new sponsorship from DC Sports and Takata.

4. Enter Sandman

Enter Sandman ...And Justice For All

Statement from Roger Sandri regarding move to DxM:

"The opportunity to run with my good friend and Indycar teammate Daniel Asher was too good to pass up. It was tough leaving EB, but in what little heart I have I knew it was the right decision. Hemmings Motor News and Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery helped the decision making along as well, saying they'd be more likely to sign on if I moved to DxM. Having B&T under the same roof should also make for a stronger organization, with unofficial teammates Tim, Jay, and I haven't seen the announcement yet for the third driver. Jacob Sampson will be a great official teammate"

"I'd be remiss though if I didn't wish everyone over at EB Motorsports the best of luck. Don't get down on yourselves over a driver leaving, you guys are great and you'll take the next step towards being one of the top tier teams next year. Thank you for a great season this year most of all, I'm sure you'll be tough to contend with in the near future."

1 person likes this.
  5. db512

db512 2011 SRD Cup Series Champion

Sousa Resigns with Xtreme

AP - Xtreme Motorsports has just released that they have agreed to terms with driver Pedro Sousa for at least the 2013 season. This completes the team lineup heading into next year which is unchanged from 2012 so the chemstry should be good. A team official said that the drivers are all signed but there still may be some major shake up with in the team as a whole.

6. wslates

wslates 1

EVERYTHING WILL BE THE SAME IN THE 24 CAMP; A RARITY IN THIS SERIES

Everything will be the same in the 24 camp come next season, contradicting the billions of dollars lost in random team changes amongst the rest of the series' competitors. Mountain Dew will be the primary sponsor for the car, with Target and NASA as associates. Slates has signed a long-term contract with All Star Racing, so he is not going anywhere in the upcoming seasons. In 2011, he was the highlight of All Star Racing, finishing 8th in the standings. (6-12-12)

7. rocketman

rocketman #kachow

NO CHANGES TO THE 5 CAMP EITHER
    Everything will stay the same on the 5 car of Chris Everett.

8. PepsiRacer4

PepsiRacer4 The One and Only

Clabaugh Announces Minecraft and Microsoft/Xbox for Sponsors:

They both have signed on for the season, on the 51 Dodge piloted by Tyler Clabaugh for Opp Inc.

So if they aren't taken I'll have these.

9. super39fan

super39fan Well-Known Member

STATEMENT FROM ROGER XUE

"So after taking a well-deserved break following the conclusion of the 2012 season, I checked some SRD News on my HTC Evo 4G LTE (shameless plug) and find out that Volunteer Motorsports had been dissolved for the 2012/2013 season. This was not the way I wanted to find that out, but I wish John and Jacob the best of luck next season while I continue searching for a ride. HTC has joined Twitter to become my primary sponsors for next season and we hope to find a ride soon in Cup or NWS. On that note, I will be including my resume at the end of this statement."

2011 Season: 3rd place points finish
    2012 Season: 21st place points finish
    Career Totals: 1 win, 7 top-5s, 10 top-10s, 1 pole

(y)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  10. moppenheimer

moppenheimer #Murica

Opp Inc. Signs Sponsor

The #99 Dodge of Colin Smith-Jacobs will carry the Dr. Pepper-Snapple group brands in 2013, primarily RC Cola. A&W Root Beer, Canada Dry and Sun Drop will also have roles in the team's sponsorship.

11. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

English looking to resign with RD-J Racing after dismal season regardless of a 41st place points finish and a dead last team finish

English is looking to return in the #82 Dodge, with everything remaining the same. However, due to lack of performance, some sponsorship may be lost.

12. Zoom

Zoom Real Men Race Dirt

ZUMWALT TO CONTINUE FORD PERFORMANCE RACING, NEEDS A THIRD DRIVER

Jeremy Zumwalt confirmed today that he would become owner at FPR and Paul Johnson has also signed for next season. However there is an empty seat at FPR, Zumwalt said any driver wanting a job here at FPR should get in touch with him (PM).

So far nothing has been confirmed or leaked about Zumwalt's sponsors. It's speculated that Etnies has stepped down from secondary sponsorship after removing Zumwalt from their website. Also it appears Rockstar has cut funding in the Cup Series to support MWM in IndyCar. This move should put Rockstar into the secondary position leaving a primary sponsorship open.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  13. NascarXprt

NascarXprt Well-Known Member

V2 Motorsports Announces 2012/2013 Full Driver List

V2 Motorsports has finalized all deals with the final two spots with V2M. As per a recent press release of Nick Dawson, is continuing his partnership with the team bringing great enthusiasim as well hopefully bringing his string of great starts and finish's with him. He will be running the #27 for V2M, as the #51 is returning to Calbaugh and Opp Inc. The final driver for V2M is non other than M Peyton in the #35. Both Peyton and Dawson will be going for ROTY under the V2M banner. One last final bit of info released was the Cole has been approved to use the #23 in Cup competition.

regarding sponsors for the whole team will be released once things are finalized.

V2 Motorsports Official Drivers List
    #23 - Cole DesRosiers
    #27 - Nick Dawson
    #35 - Matt Peyton

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  14. 2448fan4life

2448fan4life Fan of Hendrick Motorsports

Hardy wants to ride for EB Racing

Robbie Hardy wants to ride for EB Racing with car number 88 and his sponsors from last season but no official word has been announced.

15. Danilo

Danilo Well-Known Member

DOS SANTOS MOVING TO EB MOTORSPORTS

After a long time, dos Santos anounced he is going to EB Motorsports for Season 3, Robby Hardy possibly be his teammate, Danilo run with 48 and Hardy continues with 88 of last season, dos Santos announced a contract with Rockwell Tools.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  16. Zoom

Zoom Real Men Race Dirt

FORD PERFORMANCE RACING FILLS 3RD SEAT

Team owner Jeremy Zumwalt announced earlier today that a third driver has been found for FPR. Zumwalt has hired last seasons ROTY, Tyler Brewer, to fill in for Angel Casique, who has been released after the conclusion of season 2. The number and sponsors are unknown at this time and Zumwalt has still not released information regarding his sponsors for season 3.

1 person likes this.
  17. Angel Casique

Angel Casique Well-Known Member

Angel Casique looking for a ride.
    After being released from Ford Performance Racing, Angel Casique will be looking for a new ride.

18. Paul Johnson

FPR to unveil New logo tomorrow.

Ford performance racing will unveil its 2013 season logo tomorrow, FPR driver Paul Johnson posted this on twitter: "Man! This new FPR logo looks sweet, they are putting the finishing touches on it now!"

19. TBrew14

TBrew14 Well-Known Member

Brewer Excited at FPR opportunity
    Tyler Brewer has put out a press release today. "I'm very happy to bring my talents to such an putstanding orginization. I'm going to talk to Mr. Zumwalt about what number we will be running as well as figuring out our sponsorship line up for the year. once again i would like to thank him and ford racing for selecting me to drive this year."

20. Paul Johnson

FPR Reveals New Logo

Ford performance racing revealed their new logo today, it features the classic ford mustang horse in the design, this is a take on the Australian V8 supercars FPR logo.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.