1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

SRD Offline League Silly Season Thread V2.0

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Chevellion, Jun 10, 2012.

1. KnightHoarder

KnightHoarder Well-Known Member

Axalta returns for driver Dakota Caudill with a new look for 2019

After long talks on what the scheme would look like, Axalta finally came to a conclusion on what the scheme will look like for the 2019 season. I will be running essentially a throwback for every race that Axalta runs this season. To have Axalta return to Xtreme Motorsports is huge because of how long of a partner they have been not only to my newly renumbered 7 team but to Xtreme Motorsports in general. I'm excited to unveil my Axalta #7 Chevy Camaro because of the fact it's a throwback but because it will certainly stand out in the field and hopefully we can get back to victory lane!

[​IMG]

2. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

OPP Unveils Updated Logo:
    The OPP, Inc. logo received a bit of a face lift today as in an unexpected announcement the team revealed an updated look to the classic logo for the 2019 season. The new logo features the original font and color scheme but now pops just a bit more with a drop shadow as well as an emboss effect. Look for this new look to be on all cars starting at Daytona.
    OPP New Look.jpg

3. Tetronix

Tetronix BAJA BLASTTTTT

Harris Motorsports' Paint Schemes Unveiled:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --- (New York, NY) ---
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Today at the Harris Motorsports HQ today, the schemes for both DJ Harris and Brendon Hancock were uncovered in a short press conference. Minor changes outside of the Konica Minolta scheme for DJ Harris. The only major difference for Brendon Hancock is the B2B partnership between Chick-Fil-A and Coca-Cola. Chick-Fil-A will have their logo on the hood of that scheme.

Harris' paint schemes:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hancock's schemes:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(SRDN) (4/2/2019)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  4. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

Jakub Smetana Out at B&T

Just less than a year since being signed to drive the #5 Target/Credit One Bank Chevy, Jakub Smetana has opted out of his ride for 2019. "We thank Jakub whilst it being short, for his time with us here at B&T Motorsports and wish him luck on his future endeavors."

That being said, if you're interested in a ride please PM me.

5. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 Lawn Duty, Judge Judy

SMR Still Looking for Drivers

Noted team owner and cheek clapper Steven Merzlak posted this on Twitter last night:

"please join my team oh god I'm so lonely please"

Three spots are still available. PM me if you're interested.

ShadowKnight508 and BrendonH12 like this.
  6. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

Coca-Cola Racing Family Will Regroup for 2019 Season

There are currently, as of posting this, 7 known members of the SRD Coca-Cola Racing Family. Jacob Craigo (@jacobc62), Anthony Curtain (@AntCurtain), Matt Wichelman (@MWick4), Trey Coleman (@TColeman12), Billy Nixon (@BillyJack79), Brendon Hancock (@BrendonH12), and Joshua Hawkins (@Evolution9). In addition to the regrouping of the CCRF, a new logo was unveiled tonight:
    [​IMG]

All 7 drivers will hopefully carry the logo on the B-Pillar of their car in place of the standard Coke logo, as seen here:
    [​IMG]

7. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

I have to say I miss y'all. Hope y'all have a great season.

8. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

We miss you too, John. Lemme know if you ever want to get back behind the wheel of a Cup car!

BrendonH12 likes this.
  9. canadienhits

Don't tempt me....I'm not ready for the broadcast booth...Boogity.

10. canadienhits

Hummnnn.......I wonder......

*Thinking really hard*

EDIT: I will make a decision by 4pm on April 20th.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  11. jacobc62

Craigo Announces 3rd sponsor, Scheme revealed to the public

Craigo Racing Inc. has for some reason kept several details of their 2019 Cup Series sponsorship under Avengers: Endgame levels of secrecy. While Circle K was already confirmed to return this year, and with Budweiser and Domino's being announced as Joshua Hawkins' sponsors during the press conference held last year at Darlington, most other deals were very hush-hush. It was previously leaked that Valvoline will be the team's choice of motor oil supplier in place of former long time partner Quaker State, and State Farm was recently announced as one of Craigo's primary sponsors. Well, today, another one of Craigo's sponsors was announced: Exide Batteries. Not much was said. It was more or less just a "hey, this is a thing!" type of announcement, although the scheme was also revealed, as seen here:
    [​IMG]

12. Tetronix

Tetronix BAJA BLASTTTTT

Damn, that scheme looks awesome, Craigo! Love it.

jacobc62 likes this.
  13. Tim2488

That better be a decision at 420 on 420.

gwoodard41, MWick4 and Reza Maulana like this.
  14. canadienhits

OPP, Inc. has called a news conference for Wednesday at 3pm ET at their shop in Concord, NC.

MWick4 likes this.
  15. canadienhits

Hooper un-retires, returns to OPP and Cup

John Hooper, Sr. has come back from his short retirement to announce that he will be driving in the Cup series again. The past champion will return to OPP, Inc. to make that a 4 car team. Hooper, who has 146 starts in his career, was in the championship 4 last season. Hooper will now have the number 88, with sponsors motorcraft/Quick Lane Auto Centers, Discount Tire, and Ford EcoBoost on-board. "The more I sat back, the more I missed the Cup series. " Hooper said. He also added "I got burned out the last two years, and Matt (Wichelman) and I talked, and we're going to cut down on my extra racing, focusing mostly only on Cup and IndyCar".

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. jacobc62

Craigo Racing Inc. unveils schemes for upcoming season.

Today, Craigo Racing Inc. finally unveiled the schemes for Joshua Hawkins as well as the long awaited scheme for Circle K. It appears that the scheme for Budweiser has changed a bit on the nose, but otherwise remains unchanged based on the leaked image posted earlier this year.
    [​IMG]

Joshua Hawkins will of course be carrying Domino's on board his #11 Dodge as well this season.
    [​IMG]

Surprisingly, Hawkins will indeed have NOS Energy as a primary sponsor for at least one or two races this year.
    [​IMG]

Craigo will sport Circle K's colors most often this season of his three sponsors
    [​IMG]

And as seen before... Exide and State Farm (albeit with more sponsors slapped onto the State Farm car)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Tim2488

Still Nothing at B&T, Growing Concern for Upcoming Season

An uneasy quiet has befallen B&T this offseason, while the quiet had been broken by the sudden departure of driver Jakub Smetana early last month all focus turned to B&T looking to ink Shane Lennox to an extension. Owner Tim Kunkel broke the silence Thursday, "We've been reaching out to Shane and his agent however haven't heard anything from the party yet." When asked if there was any growing concern about possibly needing two new drivers or possibly even downsizing a team, Kunkel responded "Absolutely, it's not something we really want to do, but if our backs are against the wall we'll have to make some sort of compromise."

ShadowKnight508 and BrendonH12 like this.
  18. No1JGfan

No1JGfan Well-Known Member

Axalta Coatings returns to Bleskachek Motorsports for 2019

Charlotte, NC:
    In a press release today Bleskachek Motorsports confirmed that Axalta will return to driver/owner Ryan Bleskachek's #60 Chevrolet Camaro for 2019. "We're happy to have such a committed partner return for 2019." Said Bleskachek "We've been doing a lot of work during the offseason to make sure we go to Daytona as strong as we can, and Axalta is a crucial part to that. Supplying paint to our cars is only a small part of what they do for our organization. We're lucky to have a sponsor with a long and winning history in the sport and we hope we can add to that in 2019."

Axalta will be the primary sponsor of Bleskachek's #60 Chevrolet Camaro for 4 SRD Cup Series races this season, the All-Star race, and continue to be featured as an associate sponsor for all other events. Axalta will first be featured on the car during the 2019 SRD Cup Series race at ISM Raceway.

SRD19 RB Axalta render.jpg

19. No1JGfan

No1JGfan Well-Known Member

Samsung unveils new look to #60 for 2019

New season, new look for Ryan Bleskachek's #60 for 2019. As part of it's next generation of Galaxy phones, Samsung will feature the all new Galaxy S10 during this year's Daytona 500. You can check out the scheme below.
    SRD19 RB S10 render.jpg

Samsung also gave it's race fans their first look at Bleskachek's primary paint scheme for 2019. A "much cleaner look" than previous years, but still featuring the Samsung edge that has become synonymous to it's branding and Bleskachek's #60 Camaro.

Samsung will be the primary sponsor on Bleskachek's #60 Chevrolet Camaro for 7 SRD Cup Series races in 2019, starting with the Daytona 500.
    SRD19 RB Samsung render.jpg

20. JBlanford74

JBlanford74 FFGFYG

Any Ford stables out there looking for another driver?