1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

SRD Offline League Silly Season Thread V2.0

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Chevellion, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Chowda17

Chowda17 Well-Known Member

More than anything I just hope he’s OK.

2. JBlanford74

JBlanford74 FFGFYG

Me too.

3. SebaXRuiz

SebaXRuiz 6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner

That's strange, where's Zoom??

4. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

I do hope Zoom does come back. So far the only "active" series at this point is Trucks since Indycar just wrapped up it's series finale and the National Series is on an indefinite hiatus until either Zack gets some free time or someone else picks up that series.

Hate to do this under these circumstances, but since there is no current Cup action due to Zoom's LoA, anyone mind if I set up stuff for the All-Star race?

Reza Maulana likes this.
  5. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

Might as well, then maybe give it a week or two and if there’s no change maybe someone would be willing to pick the series up if they have the free time

6. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

Sounds great, Jacob! Really hoping @Zoom is alright.

7. Chevellion

Chevellion Former SRD Cup League Director

Let's make it happen! :)

8. jacobc62

Sorry for the delay on this folks, still trying to get stuff set up for the Flats Thread.

JBlanford74 likes this.
  9. SebaXRuiz

SebaXRuiz 6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner

Ahhh, anything new about the series?

10. jacobc62

Well, I can assure you guys I haven't disappeared. Unfortunately, the Circle K I work at just switched managers again within the past week and because of that, the way I've been scheduled the past couple of weeks in preparation for said new manager has prevented any progress on getting work on the All-Star Challenge done.

11. jacobc62

Flats/Info thread for the All-Star Challenge is finally up!

12. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

Wichelman Unveils Throwback For All-Star Race:
    [​IMG]
    Render by Rogue

This morning at the SRD Hall of Fame Matt Wichelman had a surprise unveiling of his scheme for the 2019 SRD Cup Series All-Star Race. The cross-series scheme honors three-time Formula One champion Niki Lauda and the 35th anniversary of his 1984 championship run with McLaren. Wichelman hopes he can put on a performance the late Lauda, who passed away this past May, would be proud of.
    [​IMG]
    "Niki was a man of high integrity like no other. He always did what was right and never gave up, even in the darkest moments of his career. He is a true inspiration and I hope we can have a run that would make him proud."

The scheme originally had been slated to run throwback weekend at Darlington later this season but Wichelman kept passing it everyday in the shop and finally decided it had to be run. The team had to jump through some hoops to get the scheme approved, although.

"Due to the tobacco nature of the scheme, and the ban on all tobacco sponsorship, we had to cut through a little red tape to get this approved. Through all that I'm proud to announce we have a new partner for this weekend. We're excited to announce that we've partnered with the Truth Initiative and their fight to inspire tobacco-free lives."

The SRD All-Star Race is scheduled to take place within the next couple of weeks, tune in on SRDTV.

13. matheus357

matheus357 Clods rise up.

Fiorentini, JB2 unveil All-Star paint scheme

Today, JB2 Motorsports unveiled the paint scheme that series rookie Matheus Fiorentini will run at the All-Star race. With Ford Performance hopping in for the event, the team will run a paint scheme familiar to those who follow the SuperTruck Series, with Fiorentini having driven said scheme at the series' Eldora race.

When interviewed, Fiorentini said: "I'm really glad to have Ford Performance join me for another race, especially since our SuperTruck venture didn't fare well. I'm ready to give this beauty of a scheme a solid run for once, and maybe bring home the trophy for our JB2 folks".

After one completed race in the season, Fiorentini currently sits in the 18th position in the championship standings, with teammate and team owner Jason Blanford in the 11th position.
    73fordperformance.jpg

14. Tetronix

Tetronix BAJA BLASTTTTT

DJ Harris, Harris Motorsports Unveil All-Star Challenge Scheme:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New York, NY - After a month-long trip to his Monte Carlo, Monaco property, DJ Harris has come back to the United States and has unveiled the paint scheme that he will be racing for the SRD Cup All-Star Challenge. The race, which was formerly held at Eldora dirt oval, has now been moved to the recently constructed Vancouver International Speedway in Washington.

Harris took the time to talk about the new sponsor he's brought on board for the race, VIVA Trucking. It's a virtual trucking company that does transportation services in both Europe and America. He recently joined them as a driver back in July during his off-time from the races in the SRD-sanctioned series and has been enjoying it. The paint scheme unveiled is based off of the truck and trailer design that the trucking company sports for their International Division.

Harris has also joined the refrigerated division that the company has, and his suit along with his helmet has been designed in the style of the division and will feature their logo on the back. VIVA is not scheduled to run any more races this season but is expected to potentially show up a few times next season.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (SRDN) (9/1/2019)

matheus357 and BrendonH12 like this.
  15. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

Hancock, Harris Motorsports Unveil Rocking All-Star Scheme and New Number
    The Wiltern | Los Angeles, CA
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One day after the unveiling of team owner, DJ Harris' scheme for the SRD All-Star Race, Harris Motorsports unveiled Brendon Hancock's scheme for the event to be held at Vancouver International Speedway. The scheme features all of Hancock's usual partners - Verizon, Reese's, Coca-Cola, SONY, Vans, and SBN - but will mainly be showcasing the new album entitled Victorious by Skillet. The band, based in Memphis, Tennessee, has grown to become one of the most popular bands of the day since their forming in 1996 and also just released their 10th album. "I'm completely stoked to be rocking this scheme up in Washington in a couple weeks - did I say that right?" joked Hancock. "Skillet has always been one of my favorite bands and I'm so glad to get the opportunity to pilot this thing - it looks beautiful!" The scheme was unveiled in front of The Wiltern in Los Angeles, California, where Skillet will be performing later today. Besides a new look, the scheme also features a different number than what we are used to seeing adorn Hancock's cars in the SRD Cup Series. "I'm so excited to finally get to run the #12," said Hancock. "I've ran that number since I was a kid, and I'm so pumped to finally be able to run it at the top level of SRD Series competition. I am also pleased to announce that I will be switching to the #12 full-time next season!"

[​IMG]
    Look out for the #12 Skillet machine on track in "The Evergreen State" very shortly, and be sure to check out Skillet's latest album, featuring their latest singles - "Anchor" and the title track, "Victorious."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (SRDNews | 9/01/2019)

Huge thanks to @crazyboy335 for his awesome work on this scheme and the render.