1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

SRD Offline League Silly Season Thread V2.0

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Chevellion, Jun 10, 2012.

1. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong

BHR to Cup?
    Lincoln, AL
    ----------------------
    During a rather lengthy delay for the SRD Super Truck Series race at the Talladega Superspeedway, rumors have started to swirl about team owner, Brendon Hancock, moving BHR up to the SRD Cup Series. Hancock, who announced earlier that he will continue to race under the HMS banner in the Cup Series this season, has not been able to be reached for comment on the subject.

This story will be updated.
    ----------------------------------------

(SRDNews | 01/03/2020)

thedude1987 and dacinch8 like this.
  2. thedude1987

thedude1987 King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!

will the program have more speed than the IndyCar Program? lol

nascarfan9 and BrendonH12 like this.
  3. BrendonH12

Hopefully yes, because you and I won’t be behind the wheel of any of the cars. ;) lol

thedude1987 likes this.
  4. BrendonH12

BHR to Cup? UPDATE
    ----- Lincoln, AL -----
    -------------------------------
    Brendon Hancock met with the media today at Talladega Superspeedway to discuss the rumors that have been floating around concerning his team, Brendon Hancock Racing (BHR), and the SRD Cup Series. "It's true," Hancock said. "We're doing it - we're moving up to Cup!" Hancock stated in the announcement that he would still be competing for Harris Motorsports in the SRD Cup Series while fielding Chevrolet-backed cars for his own team. The teams will also have a very close technical alliance. "I'm so thankful to DJ for all of his help with getting this thing off the ground," said Hancock. "With HMS and Chevy power under the hoods of our cars, I know we're going to show up fast right out of the gate and our expectations are nothing less than wins and championships." With all the rumors laid to rest and all the technical stuff out of the way, there were just a few more things to announce for Hancock and BHR - drivers, numbers, and sponsors. "Alright, so I know you're gonna think I'm crazy," said Hancock, "but we've already signed three drivers who will all be competing amongst themselves for not only the title of 'Rookie of the Year,' but hopefully many, many wins as well. I'm so glad to welcome back my buddy, Nick Dilbeck (@nascarfan9) to the team! He ran for us in the IndyCar Series and picked up a win or two there, and I've been trying to get him in a truck this year, but things just haven't come together for that just yet. I'd also like to welcome BHR newcomers, Cary Rogers and Tyler Jennings (@dacinch8 and @Tyler Jennings) to the team! I'm so happy and excited to see what's in store for all of you this season!" In addition to the driver announcements, sponsors and numbers were also announced for each driver. Nick Dilbeck will drive the #92 Chevrolet with backing from long-time BHR partner, Reese's/Hershey's, along with Oreo/Ritz and Sonic. Cary Rogers will pilot the #46 Chevrolet, with sponsorship from Mint Mobile, Marriott Bonvoy, and Staples. Finally, Tyler Jennings, whose number has yet to be announced, will be sponsored by the National Stuttering Association, Garmin, and Louisville Bats. "It's great to start up a team and have this many cars already and have them all fully sponsored," said Hancock. "I'm very excited for this group of guys and can't wait to get the season kicked off!" Look out for the three Brendon Hancock Racing Chevrolets that will be hitting the track shortly for the 2020 SRD Cup Series season.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (SRDNews | 01/13/2020)

5. Tyler Jennings

Tyler Jennings Well-Known Member

BHR Announces Number and Sponsor Changes for Jennings

After introducing Tyler Jennings to partner with Nick Dilbeck and Cary Rogers at BHR, the team has revealed the number that Jennings will drive in the upcoming season. He will drive the #72, which was his racing number when he was younger. The team also announced a sponsorship change for the youngster, as Louisville Bats will drop to being an associate sponsor. Hoka One One, a shoe company, will take the third and final primary sponsorship role. The National Stuttering Association will also revert to an associate sponsor, giving way to the FRIENDS group to take the lead primary sponsorship.

"It's an honor to be able to run the 72 again on a car. It's been way too long not seeing it and I'm glad to have it back. I'm also really excited to be a part of BHR and to be in the Cup Series. After completing my first and only IndyCar season, I knew I wanted to try out stock cars, and while I've definitely struggled in the Trucks, I feel like we've got a really strong support system here that can take us far. Can't thank Brendon enough for bringing me along, I can't wait to get the season underway."

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    Tetronix, dacinch8 and BrendonH12 like this.