Downloads
Updated

SRD Painting Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfman30

SRD Member
Reaction score
I am starting my first painting contest of 2009. The rules for this painting contest will be: use only the templates from NASCAR Sprint Cup, Use the sponsor assigned by me: Fender Guitars, and your deadline is August 30th.

Enter Sandman

...And Justice For All
SRD Member
Reaction score
We already have a contest sponsored by SRD here. Be careful, you'll end up getting banned the same as you did at NNR with your 5 carset ideas and cancels per day.

CraziRich

SRD Member
Reaction score
ok so whats going on here???
I like painting! but have little time.. however i had started a Guitar car.. with no sponsor as to what company i could convert... But why are we getting another contest going here... why not help with the current contest if they need it.. or not call it an SRD contest, but an open call to have talent voted upon with a specific goal. Yeah someone will get bragging rights.

I'd be game to play a contest that's a dictatorship for template and sponsor.. since I suck at ideas.. makes it easier on me.... Just a here's the plot, have a go and then people can vote it and be another spot to show a great set of custom paints by our members here.....

This IS SIM RACING DESIGN... what we do is design and create... so more outlets to show off paints and inspire is a great idea... Just don't trample on what is already set out by others doing hard work to make it great here.

I opted not to do this months contest since I have no time for one and also I don't feel like downloading a pile of new stuff for NR2009 that I don't have..... no offence to the mods running the contest I love it and its cool.. be back next month time permitted... I have enough templates and projects right now.. just like last month got a base done and a tailgate on my truck and it was deadline time. its still parked there

Not trying to get in anyone's face here, lets PAINT!
_Rich

Last edited:

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
I am starting my first painting contest of 2009. The rules for this painting contest will be: use only the templates from NASCAR Sprint Cup, Use the sponsor assigned by me: Fender Guitars, and your deadline is August 30th.
Look up.

MattSRD28

SRD Pick'em Series Commissioner
Staff member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Feel free to paint, show off, do whatever you'd like in that regard, but we already have a painting contest here.

Status
Not open for further replies.