1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

SRD Painting Contest

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by Wolfman30, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfman30

Wolfman30 Member

I am starting my first painting contest of 2009. The rules for this painting contest will be: use only the templates from NASCAR Sprint Cup, Use the sponsor assigned by me: Fender Guitars, and your deadline is August 30th.

2. Michael James

Michael James MJ

3. Enter Sandman

Enter Sandman ...And Justice For All

We already have a contest sponsored by SRD here. Be careful, you'll end up getting banned the same as you did at NNR with your 5 carset ideas and cancels per day.

1 person likes this.
  4. CraziRich

CraziRich Well-Known Member

ok so whats going on here???
    I like painting! but have little time.. however i had started a Guitar car.. with no sponsor as to what company i could convert... But why are we getting another contest going here... why not help with the current contest if they need it.. or not call it an SRD contest, but an open call to have talent voted upon with a specific goal. Yeah someone will get bragging rights.

I'd be game to play a contest that's a dictatorship for template and sponsor.. since I suck at ideas.. makes it easier on me.... Just a here's the plot, have a go and then people can vote it and be another spot to show a great set of custom paints by our members here.....

This IS SIM RACING DESIGN... what we do is design and create... so more outlets to show off paints and inspire is a great idea... Just don't trample on what is already set out by others doing hard work to make it great here.

I opted not to do this months contest since I have no time for one and also I don't feel like downloading a pile of new stuff for NR2009 that I don't have..... no offence to the mods running the contest I love it and its cool.. be back next month time permitted... I have enough templates and projects right now.. just like last month got a base done and a tailgate on my truck and it was deadline time. its still parked there

Not trying to get in anyone's face here, lets PAINT!
    _Rich

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
    1 person likes this.
  5. JeffJordan

JeffJordan My name is no longer Jeff Jordan

Look up.

6. MattSRD28

MattSRD28 SRD Pick'em Series Commissioner Moderator

Feel free to paint, show off, do whatever you'd like in that regard, but we already have a painting contest here.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.