Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

SRD STS Offline League Silly Season Thread

Chowda17

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Hey @MWick4 can you throw my Trimino Truck into the ROVAL entry list if that hasn’t happened already?

Cutch22

That Pittsburgh Fan
SRD Member
Reaction score
Change in Sponsorship for the Roval - Gray to honor Senna

Pittsburgh, PA - Word out of the Steel City is that Brett Gray, Driver of the #22 Dodge Ram for Brendon Hancock Racing has been hard at work with his sponsors, working to make an adjustment to the sponsorship schedule for the 2019 campaign. Originally slated to drive the Primanti Bros. colors on the #22, Gray has since unveiled a tribute truck to once of his favorite racers of all time, Aryton Senna. Senna, the F1 stalwart of the 80's and early 90's tragically had his live cut short 25 years ago in an accident in the 1994 San Marino Gran Prix in Italy. "Senna was one of the best, and for the fine folks at Ariat Workwear to be able to collaborate with me to put their colors on a car that truly honors his (Aryton) greatness is an honor for sure. I look forward to channeling some of his late breaking strength in the corners this weekend. If the skies open up, I think we'll be in good shape with Senna colors on our truck". Gray unveiled the truck at an event outside the Pittsburgh International Airport. Gray currently sits 15th in points for the SRD SuperTruck Series, and has one non-points win from the second of the two Daytona Beach Duels.

EarnhardtFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
SRD News
Breaking news: Rumor around the garage is that Alex Scheidly, former SRD IndyCar driver who was left without a ride after the series shut down a couple weeks ago, will be joining the SRD SuperTruck Series. There have been reports that Scheidly will be running with his #16 under his own team, with direct factory support from Ram, and that he will be bringing over his sponsors from IndyCar; Twitch, Nintendo and Dr Pepper, as well as new associate sponsorship from Burger King, among other companies. While Scheidly has been rather silent on the matter, he has recently followed Ram's official Twitter, and is expected to announce the full details of the matter in the coming days.

Sebastian Ruiz

6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner
SRD Member
Reaction score
SR2 Motorsports Truck team announces
Atfer the success of the first race last week in Myrtle Beach, when, besides the truck was involved in a accident, it was available to complete the race, SR2 driver/owner, the Colombian Sebastian Ruiz announces his expansion to the SRD SuperTruck Series, driving the #42 Ford F150 for the remainer of the 2019 season. His sponsors are:
Slim Jim, who will run for 6 races (5 of those will run in the orange flaming scheme):

And for the sixth race (the Royal) the #42 team will run a special Slim Jim paint scheme based on WWE Legend Macho Man Randy Savage who was his former spokesman thru the 1990's, which also it's for the launching of the SDCC 2019 exclusive Mattel WWE Elite figure of Macho Man Randy Savage.

And two of the biggest comic book publishers and enterntaiment Marvel Comics and DC Comics, both paint schemes will run for 4 races each other:

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
SRD Member
Reaction score
Reza Maulana Holds Impromptu Press Conference Regarding the Recent Tragedy Involving Kyoto Animation

Moments ago at the Roval as the teams and the series prepares for their first ever visit to the Roval this weekend, owner of Reza Maulana Racing and driver of the No. 98 Star Twinkle Precure/Fresh Precure 10th Anniversary Reza Maulana held an impromptu Press Conference to have a talk regarding the recent tragedy involving Kyoto Animation, whose headquarters in Kyoto was burned in an arson and murder incident earlier today in Japan that saw at least 26 people being killed in one of Japan's worst tragedies in recent years.

"First of all, we at RMR and on behalf of our sponsors Toei Animation are saddened by the tragedy that one of Toei's rival companies, Kyoto Animation, suffered earlier today in Japan. The mass murder and arson attack done by the senseless and horrible person towards Kyoto Animation's Studio 1 is a tragedy that not only affects them, but it also affects all of us in the anime community. The loss of the talents and assets there will be irreplaceable for sure, but we will try to help our best to help them recover from this tragedy.

For this weekend's race at the Roval, we will be donating all of the No. 98 Precure Silverado's race-purse winnings to Kyoto Animation. In addition, for the race at Roval this weekend, we will run a special one-off livery that will be ran in full black livery, devoid of sponsors and any non-mandatory contingencies. In place of that, we will place the words "Racing for Kyoto Animation", the link to Sentai Filmworks' GoFundMe page to aid Kyoto Animation, and 33 stars to represent those who lost their life in this tragedy in our one-off livery.

As soon as we heard of the news of the incident yesterday night U.S. time at the Roval, after an initial period of grief, the team that was here at the Roval have a talk together to form this plan and we proceed to have a talk to Toei Animation's main headquarters in Japan as well as all of the No. 98 team's other sponsors if they were agreeing to this plan, and I am grateful to say everyone unanimously agrees to this plan.

No one in the world deserves this, especially for a studio such as them. Even though we are sponsored by a "rival" company to Kyoto Animation, everyone in the anime industry must unite to help Kyoto Animation to recover from this tragedy, and make sure you make your contributions count to help such a wonderful company to stay afloat and be able to make their shows again once everything is said and done."
Racing for Kyoto Animation.png

98 KyoAni Render.jpg

Last edited:

Sebastian Ruiz

6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner
SRD Member
Reaction score
SR2 Motorsports in solidarity with the Kyoto Animation Tragedy and support with #98 @Reza Maulana team.
Moment after the tragic news of the mass murder and fire arson attack done by the senseless and horrible person towards Kyoto Animation's Studio 1 in Japan, SR2 Motorsports' team owner and #42 Slim Jim/Macho Man Randy Savage truck Sebastian Ruiz will show sympathizes with the victims of the Kyoto Animation tragic attack, announcing for this weekend at The Roayl his support to Kyoto Animation tragedy, adding special black decals of #HelpKyoAniHeal in tribute to the 33 victims and thousands of injuries of that horrendous attack below the B-Pilars of the #42 Slim Jim/Macho Man Randy Savage truck and also will use the special decal "Racing for Kyoto Animation" made by the driver of the #98 Star Twinkle Precure/Fresh Precure 10th Anniversary, @Reza Maulana, below the contigs, in the trunk and the back of the truck.
The colombian owner/driver emphasize his solidarity with the #98 driver quoting: "The SR2 Motorsports team and his sponsors Slim Jim, DC Comics and Marvel Comics will show all the support with @Reza Maulana and the Sentai Filmworks' GoFundMe page to aid Kyoto Animation to decide to help the anime studio, and we we reject this cowardly and bloodthirsty act against this prestigious anime studio as Kyoto Animation and we try the best to help the victims".

Reza Maulana

SRD Member
Reaction score
Rogers and Jennings to run Racing for Kyoto Animation tribute for Roval

After Reza Maulana reveals the "Racing for Kyoto Animation" tribute plan that he will race at this weekend's Roval race and Sebastian Ruiz (@SebaXRuiz) announced that he also will join in the tribute plan, two more drivers have also joined in the tributes as Maulana's teammates at RMR, Cary Rogers (@dacinch8), driver of the No. 99 team, and Tyler Jennings (@Tyler Jennings), driver of the No. 44 team, will also run the Racing for Kyoto Animation stickers in their GIGABYTE Chevrolet Silverado and NSA Chevrolet Silverado for this weekend's race at the Roval.

"After we held the impromptu press conference earlier today, Ruiz and my teammates Rogers and Jennings approached us to see if they can also run the Racing for Kyoto Animation stickers on their car for this weekend's race. I felt grateful that I am not alone in this tribute campaign to be honest, I honestly thought I will be alone on this considering the ties I had with my sponsor Toei Animation. I really hope that our contributions here, however little that is, will be able to help them heal and recover from the tragedy that they suffered yesterday."
99 Racing for KyoAni Side.jpg

99 Racing for KyoAni Top.jpg
99 Racing for KyoAni Rear.jpg

44 Racing for KyoAni.jpg

Last edited:

EarnhardtFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
(I'm WAAAAY late to doing this since I said I would do it yesterday, sorry)
SRD News: Alex Scheidly officially announces his entrance into the SRD SuperTruck Series. Previous rumors are all to be confirmed true, as he will be running the #16 under the team name Alex Scheidly Motorsports, the single-truck team will have factory support from Ram and be sponsored by Scheidly's former IndyCar sponsors, with new associate sponsorship from Burger King and Logitech. At the reveal presser, Scheidly stated "I love that all of our sponsors were willing to follow me to my own team, and that we were able to pick up some more sponsorship in the form of Burger King and Logitech, both of whom produce products that I love. Hopefully we can prove ourselves to them and have a decent season with the #16 Ram."

The Nintendo Switch paint scheme was also unveiled:

Reza Maulana

SRD Member
Reaction score
Special Scheme for Rogers for Eldora, "Mid-Season" Livery Update for Maulana for the rest of the season

Today, RMR announced that they will be having two new schemes for the 2019 SRD SuperTruck Series season. The first one comes from the side of the No. 99 team, where Cary Rogers is going to run a special scheme at Eldora to promote Sonic the Hedgehog's crossover episode with Cartoon Network's OK KO earlier in the month.
99 Sonic OK KO.jpg

The second one comes from the No. 98 team, where Reza Maulana announced that he will have a "mid-season update" to his Star☆Twinkle Pretty Cure Chevrolet Silverado. The new livery, while retaining the same colors as the original scheme, will now feature the mismatched split-scheme design that has becoming a trademark of Maulana in the SRD Racing Series. The new Star☆Twinkle scheme will be run in the upcoming 6 races where the original Star☆Twinkle is scheduled to run starting from Eldora.

Changes to the scheme, apart from the return of the split-scheme, includes the addition of Star☆Twinkle's mid-season addition Cure Cosmo, the addition of the video game Pretty Cure Connection Puzzlun as a secondary sponsor, and a promotion for the upcoming Star☆Twinkle Pretty Cure: Hoshi no Uta ni Omoi wo Komete movie in place of the Precure Miracle Universe sponsorship at the bed of the truck.

"I hope that the mid-season update will bring a better fortune to the team's season, we look like a bunch of wankers at Montreal and with just 4 Top 10 finishes from the 3 of us in 6 races, its currently on track to be below the target that we have set this season. I feel that I would be able to get better performances if I had split-schemes in his car, which does have a basis as shown by my stellar part-time campaign last year with the black-white split scheme Pretty Cure 15th Anniversary Silverado as well as being crowned as the final IndyCar Series Road Course Champion with the split-scheme Precure IR12 while on the same time being absolutely nowhere in the IndyCar oval races with the non-split scheme Hatsune Miku IR12. If this speculation turned out to be true once again this season, I hope it will improve the luck for Jennings and Rogers' campaign as well."
98 StarTwi Mid-Season.jpg

matheus357

Very Occasional Painter
SRD Member
Reaction score
MF Motorsports, Ford unveil special Eldora scheme

Today, MF Motorsports and Ford unveiled a special Ford Performance paint scheme that will be run by Matheus Fiorentini at this weekend's Eldora race. The deal happened thanks to Ford wanting to promote their brand during the series' only dirt race on the schedule.

When interviewed, Fiorentini said: "The Ford guys reached out to our team and Ipiranga were fine with it, so we made it happen. I'm sure that it would look even better sitting in Victory Lane while dipped in confetti." *laughs*

This weekend will bring a new experience for MFM. For the first time ever, MFM will run two trucks, as the team has signed Cup driver J.J. Jordan for a one-off appearance at Eldora in the #37 truck, with Crown Equipment Corporation as a sponsor. Crown will also join the #73 as an associate sponsor.

MFM are also coming off their first win of the season, as Fiorentini landed the #73 in Victory Lane at Montreal and proceeded to clinch a spot in the Playoffs.

73fordperformance.jpg

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
MF Motorsports, Ford unveil special Eldora scheme

Today, MF Motorsports and Ford unveiled a special Ford Performance paint scheme that will be run by Matheus Fiorentini at this weekend's Eldora race. The deal happened thanks to Ford wanting to promote their brand during the series' only dirt race on the schedule.

When interviewed, Fiorentini said: "The Ford guys reached out to our team and Ipiranga were fine with it, so we made it happen. I'm sure that it would look even better sitting in Victory Lane while dipped in confetti." *laughs*

This weekend will bring a new experience for MFM. For the first time ever, MFM will run two trucks, as the team has signed Cup driver J.J. Jordan for a one-off appearance at Eldora in the #37 truck, with Crown Equipment Corporation as a sponsor. Crown will also join the #73 as an associate sponsor.

MFM are also coming off their first win of the season, as Fiorentini landed the #73 in Victory Lane at Montreal and proceeded to clinch a spot in the Playoffs.

View attachment 127471
That is a cool paint scheme!

ThatOneShredder

"I can shotgun a White Claw."
SRD Member
Reaction score
Ahlbrand Spotted at Eldora

Former SRD competitor Alikz Ahlbrand was spotted in the infield of Eldora Speedway early Tuesday morning. No word if Ahlbrand will be racing, but was seen talking to Craigo Racing Inc. team members. Ahlbrand formerly competed in the SRD National series and Cup series from 2011 to 2016, and briefly owned his own National series team, fielding a slew of rookie hotshots.

ThatOneShredder

"I can shotgun a White Claw."
SRD Member
Reaction score
Ahlbrand to Run Additional Races for Craigo Racing Inc.

Alikz Ahlbrand has announced two he'll be running two additional races for Craigo Racing Inc. in the 2019 Truck Series. After a stellar run at Eldora, Accudoc Soltutions upped their sponsorship for Ahlbrand to allow him to race at Richmond Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway. "I guess they wanted to sponsor something besides the hood, since that was gone halfway through the race!" Ahlbrand said of the sponsorship. "It's great to be back, and I'll continue to run the races close to home this season while we start working on our 2020 plans." No word yet if he'll be running at Lucas Oil Raceway, his home track, but people close to him have hinted at a "big announcement."