5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

SRD Super Series: Season 2

custerfan00

SRD Member
Reaction score
Name: Reese Kupsky
Number: 00 (someone will take 46, so I'll just let them)
Team: EMS
Manufacturer: Ford
Primary Sponsor: Reese's

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
I can relinquish the 46 as well if need be. It has always been my favorite number but I'm not married to it

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I can relinquish the 46 as well if need be. It has always been my favorite number but I'm not married to it
That's why I put the extra 0 rule in place. They do it a lot in the bigger super late model events like Bristol and Martinsville when there's a lot of entries

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
I don't mind putting an "x" or something on the number to make it more obvious too, not that you wouldn't be able to figure it out pretty easy.

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I think that would be kind of a cool idea. Use a letter on the car itself but in game the number would still have the 0 in front of it. Or you could do something like the Modifieds do and have the drivers state letters on the car. That is provided the two drivers using the same number don't live in the same state. Lol.

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I don't mind putting an "x" or something on the number to make it more obvious too, not that you wouldn't be able to figure it out pretty easy.
Up to you man, 46 was yours to begin with so you have priority over it

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
I know I'd prefer to get back my old 11 back again (I won a Cup championship on it and ran most of my SRD career on it), but am good with 88.

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I know I'd prefer to get back my old 11 back again (I won a Cup championship on it and ran most of my SRD career on it), but am good with 88.
Dude up to you, if you want it it's yours. I ran it last year for the sake of using my 7-eleven paint scheme. Plus the user that took it over wanted to join and then never said another thing after so I cut him from my team for Tim

canadienhits

Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
Dude up to you, if you want it it's yours. I ran it last year for the sake of using my 7-eleven paint scheme. Plus the user that took it over wanted to join and then never said another thing after so I cut him from my team for Tim
I'd appreciate it. I may even put my Cup/IndyCar sponsors as associates.

canadienhits

Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
Edited my original entry. Now, if we take fictionals, Aaron would be first in the 66, and then Olivia, who would move to the 88. Aaron would keep Whelen, while Olivia takes on Waste Management.

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Edited my original entry. Now, if we take fictionals, Aaron would be first in the 66, and then Olivia, who would move to the 88. Aaron would keep Whelen, while Olivia takes on Waste Management.
I'm waiting for like 5 more entries to open it up, I was trying to figure something about charters too to make sure that those that came back and finished strong in points would be rewarded with a guaranteed starting spot for a couple races, but i haven't figured out the right combination yet :\

canadienhits

Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
Well, if you need to drop them, you can, but it you can only take one, take Aaron since he finished highest last year.

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
Staff member
Reaction score
@custerfan00 You’re welcome to the #00. If Jesse is allowed to return, he’ll run the #06 (if it’s still available).