5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

SRD Super Series: Season 2

JBlanford74

FFGFYG
SRD Member
Reaction score
1 per car, exception for throwback event or you can have another for a special race provided it's approved first
Nice. I would like to do a car for my son and I painted up in recognition of the squadrons I was stationed with during my time in the navy. I’ll run them by you.

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
If it's a one off race it's fine, I just don't want to have to keep track of specialized rosters every race...keeps my sanity down ;)

Looks good tho :cool:

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
SRD Member
Reaction score
1 per car, exception for throwback event or you can have another for a special race provided it's approved first
you mean I can't submit all 20 flats I had for each of the races for each of the cars on my team? LOL

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
SRD Member
Reaction score
BHR to merge with another current SRD Super Series team? Switching to Chevy?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rumors have been going around the SRD Super Series scene that involve Brendon Hancock merging his own team (BHR) with another existing team in the series. The rumors also note that BHR will end its one-year relationship with Ford and field Chevrolets for the upcoming season. Hancock was not able to be reached for comment.

This story will be updated.
----------------------------------------

(SRDNews | 05/25/2020)

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Alright so I've got some news for you guys, after testing out Stafford today I just have to say I love the track and the racing it provides, so I'm going to find a way to work it into the schedule...not sure where it'll go. I'm probably going to replace it with another track but haven't decided yet. So stay tuned for an updated schedule