Latest resources

2021 Fictional/Concept Paint Schemes Pack #1 DAT Designs
A collection of my fictional/concept paint schemes designed for the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series season
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2018 Formula 1 Carset BryceO84
2018 Formula Carset for the FORMULA 1 Mod by VSR.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - CrashClaimR.US Camry - CAL daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
61 - Pit Boss Camry - PHO1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

SRD Super Series: Season 2

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
We were friends? LOL :p
JK

But yeah, I say don't touch NH and Dover! I ran pretty good at those tracks... :rolleyes: How 'bout we get rid of Langley or Thompson? ;)
Thompson was already cut FYI ;)

Anyways I think I've got it figured out, doing a little bit more testing to all the tracks. (but anyone else feel free to chime in, it's fun lol) I'm excited this is going to be a great season of racing...and yes we're also using the new version of Bristol :D

Last edited:

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Alright so here it is the revised and finalized 2020 SRD Super Series schedule...A few slight changes the biggest being that I removed Hickory for Stafford. Only reason being the track is from 2006 and all the other tracks are much newer, so it was more of a graphical side for the decision than anything. Toledo while older looks almost exactly the same as it does now. Every track has been thoroughly tested to make sure that it works and will provide the best racing possible (exception to South Boston because I'm waiting for the new version). That being said it pains me but I had to do it, Rockingham's been replaced by Charlotte. The reason being is the racing was much better at Charlotte than Rockingham, I have to lower the AI strength to 101 or the cars will smack the wall off turn 2 and cause wrecks, and even if that didn't ruin things, the racing still gets extremely spread out after about 5 laps and no one can pass. The other thing to note about the schedule is like I said all track's have been tested except for South Boston, now I'm hoping that the new version will be released by the time we race there, but if it isn't we'll run Thompson instead. It'll be a 200 lapper with a competition caution on lap 150 to award points and setup a final 50 lap sprint race to the finish.

2020 SRD Super Series Schedule

Regular Season:
All-Star Race: New Smyrna (Format) 70 Laps (30/30/10)
1. Charlotte (Race) 100 Laps
2. Richmond (Race) 100 Laps
3. Langley (Format) 200 Laps (75/75/50)
4. Dover (Race) 100 Laps
5. Bristol (Format) 100 Laps
6. Stafford (Race) 100 Laps
7. Bowman Gray (Format) 150 Laps (100/50)
8. New Hampshire (Race) 100 Laps
9. Iowa (Race) 100 Laps
10. Oxford (Format) 250 Laps
11. Daytona Race 1 (ST) (Format) 150 Laps (100/50)
12. Daytona Race 2 (SS) (Format) 50 Laps
13. Jukasa (Format) 250 Laps
14. South Boston (Race) 200 laps (150/50)
15. Martinsville (Format) 200 Laps

Playoffs:
16. Toledo (Race) 200 Laps
17. Winchester (Race) 400 Laps
18. Phoenix (Race) 150 Laps
19. Nashville Fairgrounds (Race) 400 Laps
20. Five Flags (Format) 300 Laps

Ben Althen

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks for using Stafford!

SoBo is our next track project, I am not sure at how long it will take us to finish it though.

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Alright so here it is the revised and finalized 2020 SRD Super Series schedule...A few slight changes the biggest being that I removed Hickory for Stafford. Only reason being the track is from 2006 and all the other tracks are much newer, so it was more of a graphical side for the decision than anything. Toledo while older looks almost exactly the same as it does now. Every track has been thoroughly tested to make sure that it works and will provide the best racing possible (exception to South Boston because I'm waiting for the new version). That being said it pains me but I had to do it, Rockingham's been replaced by Charlotte. The reason being is the racing was much better at Charlotte than Rockingham, I have to lower the AI strength to 101 or the cars will smack the wall off turn 2 and cause wrecks, and even if that didn't ruin things, the racing still gets extremely spread out after about 5 laps and no one can pass. The other thing to note about the schedule is like I said all track's have been tested except for South Boston, now I'm hoping that the new version will be released by the time we race there, but if it isn't we'll run Thompson instead. It'll be a 200 lapper with a competition caution on lap 150 to award points and setup a final 50 lap sprint race to the finish.

2020 SRD Super Series Schedule

Regular Season:
All-Star Race: New Smyrna (Format) 70 Laps (30/30/10)
1. Charlotte (Race) 100 Laps
2. Richmond (Race) 100 Laps
3. Langley (Format) 200 Laps (75/75/50)
4. Dover (Race) 100 Laps
5. Bristol (Format) 100 Laps
6. Stafford (Race) 100 Laps
7. Bowman Gray (Format) 150 Laps (100/50)
8. New Hampshire (Race) 100 Laps
9. Iowa (Race) 100 Laps
10. Oxford (Format) 250 Laps
11. Daytona Race 1 (ST) (Format) 150 Laps (100/50)
12. Daytona Race 2 (SS) (Format) 50 Laps
13. Jukasa (Format) 250 Laps
14. South Boston (Race) 200 laps (150/50)
15. Martinsville (Format) 200 Laps

Playoffs:
16. Toledo (Race) 200 Laps
17. Winchester (Race) 400 Laps
18. Phoenix (Race) 150 Laps
19. Nashville Fairgrounds (Race) 400 Laps
20. Five Flags (Format) 300 Laps
What about something like All American Speedway, CNB Raceway D WKC, Columbus_Speedway, Dells Raceway Park, Elko Speedway, [URL='http://wildkustomcars.weebly.com/']Illiana 2016 WKC, [URL='http://simracingdesign.com/resources/project-short-track-presents-orange-county-speedway.1552/']OCS_PST, [URL='http://wildkustomcars.weebly.com/']Slinger 2016 WKC to name a few[/URL][/URL][/URL]

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks for using Stafford!

SoBo is our next track project, I am not sure at how long it will take us to finish it though.
Stafford's too good not to use lol, I had it on the original schedule but the AI had some problems that made me cut it. Much happier with this version :D

Also I know SoBo is next because you guys keep teasing it :p no rush though, the season hasn't even started and that's why I put in the Thompson backup plan

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Tested all of them for the first season didn't meet the field size requirement of 26 or higher, AI problems, or just wasn't happy with the racing. The only one that made the cut was Orange County that was originally set as the event for the All-Star race, but I ultimately went with New Smyrna

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Throwing around some throwback ideas...kinda wanna make this the primary :D

SS20 Shears.jpg

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
any test results?
Lol no I wasn't doing a race, I found the night version of Martinsville and I was trying to see how high I could set the AI without them derping out and crashing for overtime finishes if needed. I found a comfortable range at around 105-106 max, anything higher and they'd smack the wall off the corners and instantly crash

sweetracerdude

SRD Member
Reaction score
dang... wanted to see if the team had the same speed from last year with adding a few new members

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
Surprising that 11 looks good on the Sunrise paint scheme.

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Looking at a new format for the All-Star race after @sweetracerdude dominated last year :p and seeing some ideas that drivers and fans have put out for the All-Star race at Bristol...there will definitely be an invert that I can promise you. Just not sure when or how many times ;)

sweetracerdude

SRD Member
Reaction score
Looking at a new format for the All-Star race after @sweetracerdude dominated last year :p and seeing some ideas that drivers and fans have put out for the All-Star race at Bristol...there will definitely be an invert that I can promise you. Just not sure when or how many times ;)
where did I dominate at.... the mistake factory? lol

sweetracerdude

SRD Member
Reaction score
Nah I think @Saan Anguish holds that honor of the coveted golden potty award :p but I was referring to you winning both segments last year and getting the easy pole position for the final segment lol
well... we have the same chassis under the new body so we'll see.... The 14 car has a test chassis, 17 is a brand spankin new car, and the 89 is the chassis we ran the final 2 races of the season..