Latest resources

2021 Fictional/Concept Paint Schemes Pack #1 DAT Designs
A collection of my fictional/concept paint schemes designed for the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series season
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2018 Formula 1 Carset BryceO84
2018 Formula Carset for the FORMULA 1 Mod by VSR.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - CrashClaimR.US Camry - CAL daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
61 - Pit Boss Camry - PHO1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

SRD Super Series: Season 2

Ben Althen

SRD Member
Reaction score
My my boring scheme even more boring and put it on a Mustang.

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates, things have been pretty hectic since going back to work. Hope everyone's staying safe out there. Anyways as for the main reason there hasn't been anything on the league it's because I've ran into computer issues again. The game takes 2 tries to open, crashes, and if it does load properly some tracks glitch out and crash the game anyway. I need to back everything up, tracks, car files, etc. and then uninstall/reinstall the game but just haven't had the time to do it. But if you guys can get your flats in I'll see what I can do in terms of getting at least a few races in before the years over :cool:

Chowda17

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates, things have been pretty hectic since going back to work. Hope everyone's staying safe out there. Anyways as for the main reason there hasn't been anything on the league it's because I've ran into computer issues again. The game takes 2 tries to open, crashes, and if it does load properly some tracks glitch out and crash the game anyway. I need to back everything up, tracks, car files, etc. and then uninstall/reinstall the game but just haven't had the time to do it. But if you guys can get your flats in I'll see what I can do in terms of getting at least a few races in before the years over :cool:
I think my flats are in already but let me know if that’s not the case.

Tim2488

Everything Bacon.
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna say use my scheme from last year, I might give ya something new sooner or later.

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Alright guys it's time, we're going racing for real this time!! Going to hold a non points race sometime after New Year's to knock the rust off and get back in the swing of things before the season starts. Anyone who has a flat in at this point is eligible and I'll accept any flats or new entries up to December 31st. Track and format to be announced soon

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I will have to double check tomorrow night (which is actually later on today) but I might be completely changing my sign up for this.

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Orange County Speedway to host SRD Super Series New Years Bash

OCS Announcement.jpg

After a year hiatus due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, the SRD Super Series is set to return to action New Year's Day for the 1st Annual New Years Bash. The 120 lap race will feature 3 segments, the first 2 consisting of 50 laps with the third segment being a 20 lap sprint with only green flag laps counting. The field will be randomly inverted after the 2nd segment and as an added element of competition the race will also feature the "last to first challenge". The winner of the 1st segment will be sent to the rear of the field for the start of the 2nd segment and if they can drive up to 5th or higher they will restart 1st for the final segment. To lower the chance of exposure the race will feature no practice, a random draw will set the field for 4 heat races where the top-4 will advance. A final LCQ race will be run where the top-3 will advance to set the 19 car field.

Entry List:
1 Tim Kunkel
6 Sean English
010 Levine Michaels
11 John Hooper Sr.
12 Brendon Hancock
14 Austin Lintz
17 Ryan DeCosta
24 Tanner Shears
34 Jason Blanford
46 Robert Lillie
47 Tim Johnston
55 Ben Althen
60 Ryan Bleskachek
66 Aaron Beard
68 Kyle Missimer
73 Matheus Fiorentini
74 Matthieu Blanford
87 Everett Lintz
88 Olivia Hooper
97 Anthony Curtain

Last edited:

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Trying to shoot for New Years day with this one, so if anyone still wants in there's still time to get flats in. I know it's pretty last minute so I'll still accept flats from last season

Tetronix

#48EVER
SRD Member
Reaction score
Alright since I'm back, is it too late to reconfirm the #5 of Ripley McCoy and his Magnuson Hotel Group entry for the season? My information for the #48 wouldn't change. I'll get to work on the flats right now.

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Alright since I'm back, is it too late to reconfirm the #5 of Ripley McCoy and his Magnuson Hotel Group entry for the season? My information for the #48 wouldn't change. I'll get to work on the flats right now.
Not at all, welcome back. I'll confirm your entry back on the main list

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
Staff member
Reaction score
Name: Brendon Hancock
Number: #12
Manufacturer: TBA
Team: Brendon Hancock Racing
Primary sponsor: ExxonMobil
Updated my sponsor. Still working on a few things with the manufacturer and possibly the team name...

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Race thread will go live soon, shooting to start around 5-6 pm EST. So last chance to get your flats in if you still want to race tonight

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Name: Everett Lintz
Number: 87
Manufacturer: Chevrolet
Team: Lintz Motorsports
Primary sponsor: Advance Auto Parts

might as well add my fiance and son to the mix...

Name: Stacie Reske
Number: 89
Primary sponsor: Stacie's Starstruck Nails/Color Street

Name: Austin Lintz
Number: 14
Primary sponsor: Kraft Foods
UPDATED SPONSORS

sweetracerdude

SRD Member
Reaction score
After the equipment I gave you to run?! Please... lol
Hey we have the equipment that almost snuck the championship last season.... I think we would have had it in the last race had we not ran into every issue known to man!

sweetracerdude

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I have updated the LMPv2 templates thats very similar to the Five Star Next Gen (based on the mod) for my personal use and for NOT public distribution. If you'd like to update your SRD ride, I'll provide a link to you. Again this is for the SRD Super Series only!