1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Stacey Compton 2001 Sponsor ID

Discussion in 'Logos - Decals - Graphics' started by iJeremy, Mar 13, 2019.

1. iJeremy

iJeremy Active Member

Hi,

I'm looking for the bottom two logos on his right arm. The bottom one is PSI by Johnson Controls, the middle one I'm not sure of as searching S Line only brings up Audi related items.

Thank you.

[​IMG]

2. John Gamboa

John Gamboa The Mr. Sparkle of NR2003.

The reason why you can't find the logo on Google now is because S-Line got integrated into the Consumer/Industrial Group of Ancra Cargo a few years ago. That said, you can still get the logo out of the PDF that is stored on the old site that is still accessible.
    http://www.sline.com/images/S-Line_Catalog.pdf

Tetronix likes this.
  3. iJeremy

iJeremy Active Member

Ah, that would be why it was so tough to find! Thank you. I'm working on tracing the PSI logo from the suit but if anyone has it, it would be much appreciated.

4. Slipster17

Slipster17 "Terrifying Cones Since 1983"

It's probably going to be a similar problem with that PSI logo too. It reads "by Johnson Controls" underneath it. So my guess is they got absorbed by another division at some point in the last 2 decades and aren't really going to come up in any search any more.