12 - Menards/Sylvania Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2 - Dent Wizard Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Steven Merzlak's Showroom

crazyboy335

#50in07
Banned
Reaction score
Quick rundown of my S5 schemes so far:

Daytona - started 16th, finished 8th. First finish at Daytona in Cup since the second race in Season 2.

Kentucky - started 3rd, finished 17th. Spun from 2nd about 30 laps in and got plowed in turn four.

New Hampshire - Started 7th, finished 19th. Had too much to drink before the race, caused several incidents, chewed / slurred out several drivers, put myself out of my misery by spearing the pit wall with 60 to go. I really, really don't want to remember this one.

Sonoma - started on pole, finished 2nd. Led 30 laps, blew a gear in the esses while on the leader's tail. I'm overdue to win there, damnit.

Fontana - running tomorrow night, featuring The Trevor Project on the hood. Won here last season, but we're running a new version of the track this time.

My luck's bound to turn around eventually... right???

crazyboy335

#50in07
Banned
Reaction score
I feel like there is some context here that I am missing.
(Great car by the way)
My wheel (G27) broke, the G29 I bought as a replacement was awful. I'm currently waiting to ship it back and buy a Thrustmaster T300 GT instead.

That, coupled with a major depressive episode, and I haven't been on track in a month.

Brandon Thornton

Hero Card & Diecast Enthusiast
SRD Member
Reaction score
New AMD scheme, enjoy looking at it cause it sure as fuck won't hit the track

My wheel (G27) broke, the G29 I bought as a replacement was awful. I'm currently waiting to ship it back and buy a Thrustmaster T300 GT instead.

That, coupled with a major depressive episode, and I haven't been on track in a month.
I was gonna say the Intel car was going to take you out but that makes sense as well ;)