1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

TeamSBR has shut down

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by Junebugrocks88, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Junebugrocks88

Junebugrocks88 The Wanderer of Sim Racing

Another NR2003 website has bit the dust :(
    2017-12-06 11.13.24.png

2. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Moderator

Considering Abuchl is the only guy left there it doesn't surprise me the place wouldn't be around for much longer.

USSTalladega likes this.
  3. MrDude68

MrDude68 Occasional Backwards Driver

Hope that's not permanent... Those guys have been around forever. Not much traffic most times but they always did early season cars and had them added to the site, plus there was a lot of older stuff there that would now be unavailable.

USSTalladega likes this.
  4. watsonz

watsonz Member

Wow. That's awful news, hopefully it is temporary. They had TONS of cars from the 2000's.

5. Chris S. 1966

Chris S. 1966 Active Member

Same with MasGrafx Racin'. If somebody needs s.th. from SBR, MGR or their past third site 'Racin' USA' - let me know; got a large collection from their past.

USSTalladega likes this.
  6. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Residential Twitch Addict

This is the thing I hate most about stuff like this, what happened at NNRacing a couple months ago (granted that situation is a bit different), and even when this site was renovated a few years back. Collective years of work are lost with no way to recover them unless someone happens to have an archive, it's a damn shame in my opinion.

InsideLine and USSTalladega like this.
  7. Virox6549

Virox6549 Well-Known Member

Damn, I have the 2004 Daytona 500 winning car from that website. That really really sucks.

GDP Racing likes this.
  8. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

I remember that place from way back, sad to see another go. 'If' I was to ever fully retire from NR2003 I'd have some contingency plan in place to either keep my site hosting or move the stuff to another spot so others could keep getting it. Sites do cost money, not sure how much theirs was per year but usually with a custom site if you no longer use it that is money going down the drain so understandable they wouldn't keep it going.

As sad as it is to see another legendary site go new ones crop up from time to time (like Splash n' go hosting the 98 and Mencs mods for example). Also anyone can make a site and start hosting their content so not is all doom and gloom really. What the community always needs are fresh people with innovate ideas and content. If the content is there the websites needing to host them will easily follow.

USSTalladega and TColeman12 like this.
  9. TColeman12

TColeman12 Dale Jr, off of 4, one last time...

Masgrafx just went down too, that may be for maintenance, but the same message as SBR is showing up.

10. Bazmeister

Bazmeister Well-Known Member

Shame. I really liked their stuff, it represented one of the last old skool Nr2k3 websites. Remember the little preview windows that would pop up?

Thank you for all the amazing content you've shared with us over the decade. I will miss you.

USSTalladega likes this.
  11. USSTalladega

USSTalladega Cruising at Warp 9

Literally the first place I would check after I got home from school. So many great painters on that site over the years.

Damn... :(

NascarMan32 likes this.
  12. Shockey Rai

Shockey Rai EJ Strypes, NASCAR Furry.

Well shit. That’s a shame. :/

I remember downloading a few Nextel Cup & Busch Series carsets from there.

13. scnrfrq

scnrfrq Well-Known Member

So what sites are left to get 2018 cars now, besides NNRacing ? Too bad we're losing so many sites as time goes by.

GDP Racing likes this.
  14. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Makin' $$$ off noobs

TeamSBR was where I used to go when I first got into NRacing with N3 and later N2002. Very unfortunate to see a legendary site like that go down.

GDP Racing likes this.
  15. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

A shame. I remember getting my first N3 schemes from them. I think it was the first site I saw in the community.

GDP Racing likes this.
  16. sadlerfan21

sadlerfan21 Well-Known Member

GDP Racing and InsideLine like this.
  17. InsideLine

InsideLine Well-Known Member

As far as this year and 2018,We have the amazing crew here at SRD that continue to crank out A+ quality cars. ;)

gojimmie likes this.
  18. Leno

Leno Member

Man, I was just going to download a carset from them too. Their stuff was always awesome. So many great carsets from the early to mid 2000s

19. gojimmie

gojimmie Well-Known Member

I used alot of their outside and inside gages to customize my cars.

20. MasGrafx

MasGrafx Well-Known Member

Team SBR is back up and running. Sorry for the Inconvenience. Team SBR is hosted on The MasGrafx/MasGrafx Racing servers along with a few other websites and I had to shut it down temporarily for server/client maintenance. Thank you.

Side note: I love how people immediately assumes or makes assumptions a site has been shut down or is no longer going to exist because it is temporarily unavailable. Just cracks me up How people panic when they can't get their stuff that is for free anymore...

MasGrafx