Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

[Teaser] Daytona 2020 BBMC Day & Night

halfwayglad

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
A crown jewel race. The season opener. Legacies created with the wave of a checkered flag. This will be the definitive Daytona for NR2003.

daytona_29.jpg

We're going all out on this track from scripting our own custom lights to adding in details like drainage.

daytona_30.jpg

This is going to be a big one.

Duck 78

SRD Member
Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YES! This track is going to look amazing! It already does, I can't wait to use it for my NR2003 series!

Wheatenland

FSE Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Jaw-dropping... out of this world! Looks great guys. By the way, if there is anything you would like to use ou the FSE track... Graphics..LP files. Feel free to do so.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Freddy
FSE Tracks

halfwayglad

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Will there be a day/night transition?
No – I’m not happy with the quality of DtN transitions in NR2003. The skybox is too small and the existing textures are too low resolution for the look we’re aiming for.

If we did DtN, I’d want to do it right where the entire world and shadows update. Ain’t nobody got that kind of time :p

NRE

SRD Member
Reaction score
Beautiful track! Love y'alls work. Literally game changing.

Also, will this feature the bumps on the beginning of turn 1 and the backstretch?

Anyways, good luck!

XxTeam48LowesXx

Jimmie Johnson Fan
SRD Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this one!

Do we get Air Force One in the background on the runway. :O

Last edited:

casssp

SRD Member
Reaction score
Formidable! It's great to have people with talent to update the tracks! I try to keep at least the trio I like most: Atlanta, Daytona and Talladega.

Last edited:

nascarandindy

SRD Member
Reaction score
Oh hell yes! This track will be well worth the wait!

Glad you guys are tackling it!

halfwayglad

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words everyone! This is an ambitious track and it's one I've wanted to do for almost 3 years. The next big hurdle on the 3do side of things is to start replacing each of the buildings. First up is Victory Lane. In the meantime, here is another shot of the S/F line.

Most of what you see is still WIP and doesn't have the final shading applied. So far we're about 2 months in, and I'm really hoping things move swiftly once all the objects are created.

daytona_28.jpg

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Beautiful track! Love y'alls work. Literally game changing.

Also, will this feature the bumps on the beginning of turn 1 and the backstretch?
Will do my best to replicate track surface imperfections.

Do we get Air Force One in the background on the runway. :O
I've thought about that one but probably not. Will likely just stick with a normal plane. The airport details are still being worked out.

WxBlue

SRD Member
Reaction score
Daytona track... by BBMC??? Sign me up! Can't wait for this :) y'all did such a great job with my favorite track - the Roval.

Reactions: NRE