1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Templates

Discussion in 'Logos - Decals - Graphics' started by Onion, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BJFalcon29

BJFalcon29 Well-Known Member

Well, so much for that. No help for Mr. Bernie coming his way. Oh well. That's what happens when newbies bypass rules. Anyways, enough of that. I am wondering if anyone has the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series templates for the Original Cup (NR2003) mod pack which has the Pontiac, Dodge Avenger, Chevy Monte Carlo and Impala, and Ford Fusion. They were hosted by CASCOR.tuckgraphics.com but I ended up with redirects when I go and click the links to each one. All the links are obviously dead, especially the contingencies that went with them. If anyone here has the Canadian Tire Series templates and contingencies, could you please shoot me a PM with the links? Thanks in advance.

2. BJFalcon29

BJFalcon29 Well-Known Member

No Canadian Tire Series templates for Original Cup (NR2003) from anyone? Bummer. I kinda thought someone here has the templates.

3. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

Not the thread to be requesting templates or where to find them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.