1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Templates

Discussion in 'Logos - Decals - Graphics' started by Onion, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BJFalcon29

BJFalcon29 Well-Known Member

Awesome! (y)

2. DKHardee

DKHardee Well-Known Member

I've got 2048 templates for the Chevy and Ford Gen6 cars but I can't find the Dodge and Toyota versions... anybody?

3. Darren Ingram

Darren Ingram Willy B Baby

1 person likes this.
  4. rickmastfan67

rickmastfan67 Well-Known Member

I'm curious, but does anybody happen to have any Chevy template spoiler mods that would work on the default cup mod templates that look like what RCR used on the #29 in 2001?

[​IMG]
    (the 2 pictures on the left are from Dover2 '01 and the one on the right I think is from Charlotte '01, not sure which race there)

Templates were never really my strong suit, even though I somehow banged out a modification of BS's 2003 Dodge template into a 2001/2002 version of the Dodge that at least looked like the real deal.

Anyways, if anybody knows where I might find a modification just for the spoiler area that looks like the one on the left in the picture above (since this is for my 9/11 set), I'd greatly appreciate it. Otherwise, I'll just give it the old college try and see if I can somehow make decent version of that spoiler. :)

5. BJFalcon29

Try Racing Grafix. They have the '00-'02 Chevy template with that kind of spoiler.

6. BJFalcon29

Sorry. My bad. Racin Grafix.

7. DawsonvilleBill9

DawsonvilleBill9 Well-Known Member

Like this one from the old MRD? It also states not to post anywhere without permission!

Attached Files:

8. rickmastfan67

rickmastfan67 Well-Known Member

Can't seem to find it on the site.

That isn't the same style that I need unfortunately. Really looking for the one from the two pictures on the left in my image above.

I don't understand why that RCR used a different spoiler for that race (Dover2 '01) only on the #29. In all the pictures I've found online of the rear of the 2001 #29, they used the style in the right picture, except for this one race. Ugh. c.c lol. The life of a perfectionist. haha.

9. andy88

andy88 Well-Known Member Banned

I just finished this nns13 'Cuda template. :)

[​IMG]

10. harvick29er

harvick29er Member

Is there a 2014 Chevrolet Impala template around for any mod?
    [​IMG]

11. BJFalcon29

AntCurtain is currently working on the 2014 Impala for SRD NNS '11. He should be done with it soon. Watch the 2014 Impala topic in the Showroom for updates on that. As for other mods like BR Cup 12 or the spoiler Bullring mod, that's yet to be known.

1 person likes this.
  12. harvick29er

harvick29er Member

Thanks!

13. AntCurtain

AntCurtain Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  14. DKHardee

DKHardee Well-Known Member

I'm looking for some good overlays to give my cars a metallic look. (Gen 6)

15. Henderson

Henderson Graphic Designer

DK, I would contact the guys at Green Line Designs, on Facebook. I know Italo did some damn good shading overlays. He should be able to come up with a metallic one for ya. If not, contact Matt. He did the originals for the the NWS mod, I think.

1 person likes this.
  16. BlackChevy14

BlackChevy14 Well-Known Member

Shot in the dark, does anyone know if there were ever early '90s versions of the Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Buick done for the original Cup models? Doing a personal carset of fictionals for '91-94 and I have the Lumina and the '89-93 T-Bird but I was wondering if anyone knows if those other three exist. Thanks y'all

17. electrodisco

electrodisco Well-Known Member

Does a Buick template exist for the gen6br mod?

18. BJFalcon29

Sorry to say, but BR Gen 6 does not have Buick. Only Chevy SS, Ford Fusion, Dodge Charger and Toyota Camry. You'll have to create a Buick to fit on the Chevy body for this mod pack.

19. Bernard

Bernard New Member

Hello folks, ive been searching for some Sprint Cup template to upload to a sim game I play," second life, can anyone help me, to name a few " dollar General, any 2011 home depot,cars paint schemes,, Basically all of Joe Gibbs race cars, all of them,

20. Bernard

Bernard New Member

Looking For Designer

Correction, I have the template, for my 3d car, I need a designer that can do photo shop, and make the cars we would like to race in Second life, or if anyone that has good detail template where I can cut to my template in Gimp, Also some good looking Sprint Cup Race helmets, the cars me and a couple of my buddies are looking for is all the Joe gibbs Paint Schemes, and Home Depot, This is going to be a 12 weeks thing that we are going to be racing,, help:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.