1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Tereana City Superspeedway (Side Project)

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by TChapman500, Dec 28, 2019.

1. TChapman500

TChapman500 Well-Known Member

I'm not completely satisfied with how the merge/branch combo on the backstretch turned-out, but this should give you an idea of the basic layout of the track. I'm trying to match-up the centerlines of the segments at the branch/merge areas without messing-up the oval which I almost did several times. Perhaps I've gone a bit too far with this time since the only reason I'm building even the oval is to help with the mesh generation of Sandbox 2 later on down the line. Perhaps I should remodel the backstretch merge point the way I want it to look, and then just not release any of the configurations that use it until after I can model it properly in Sandbox 2. That would mean only 2 out of the 5 configurations would be available at first, but it might be worth the wait.
    Infield Courses.png

Buescher37 and Mystical like this.