12 - Menards/Sylvania Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2 - Dent Wizard Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

The new phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pep what do you mean by version?

well i think it looks better now, these 3dos are just there to make it look pretty. And now watching the fairly hot Krista voda stand on that big hill in 3/4, i want to add that. With her standing on it.

aww96

SRD Member
Reaction score
That looks awesome! Good job with that......I could never do what you just did. I admire all painters/track editors. It's a complicated business. Nice work again.

TheJ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
looks good but a little to damn wide dont ya think?
Well for the early pics of this, true story. but I made it not as wide now. 62 ft frontstretch width as the specs call for, with like 58 everywhere else. I cant make the track anorexic though because the current one isnt. And i got bored with adding 3dos already, so its time to change some ini stuff. I really don't think the ini i copied from Daytona_eyjix will work for this track, so yeah.. :GEEK: THEN... its time to add some lp files, because i want to race this friggin thing already. o yea i did pit road too, i made TOO MANY stalls. 52 cars anyone?

PepsiRacer4

The One and Only
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lol at the 52 stalls. I'm using the XP Expansion Pack 3 and it just won't load my track after I save it. Wish we could use rFactors track maker for this.

TheJ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i wish we could use anything but sandbox. I hate sandbox. i really do. like how i have to save every time after placing a 3d0. or how it crashes after i use the camera view. But i do like that i can add a custom background, i just insert a Jessica biel pic or something and we're good to go. Most of the time my track gets in the way though

Where is sandbox installed? i keep my main sandbox folder and all the tracks I use with it on a flash drive because installing it to program files like it wants to makes it UNwork. or anywhere else. also I know its a simple thing but just making sure.. you have your track folder inside the sandbox folder?

TheJ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, actually eveything is on my flash drive. even an install of 2k3. you wont believe how many times that's come through in the clutch for me when i'm at school and just get really bored in a computer class.

flyersfan4888

That GNS Car dude.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah, actually eveything is on my flash drive. even an install of 2k3. you wont believe how many times that's come through in the clutch for me when i'm at school and just get really bored in a computer class.
Thats a good idea...:D

PepsiRacer4

The One and Only
SRD Member
Reaction score
I quit. I deleted it all and gave up. I'll stick to painting and recoloring mips.

Frigus5

Proud Fan of Romain Grosjean
SRD Member
Reaction score
Ah, my external harddrive has come in handy there too. My dad took me on a weekend trip a few months ago, and he brought his laptop. What's better than racing at Daytona while traveling across the Indiana-Kentucky boarder?

I quit. I deleted it all and gave up. I'll stick to painting and recoloring mips.
Sandbox is the same way for me. All I ever get is problems. And I can't even recolor mips right.

aww96

SRD Member
Reaction score
Go or go homers would like it, I'm sure.
Funny you say that. They would like it. With more pit stalls, there will be more go/go homers which means more cars going out after 5 laps and earning thousands of dollars! Thats a scam....people should get paid by the lap.

"If you're gonna quit just for the money, then don't race at all" - my interpretation.

aww96

SRD Member
Reaction score
Are you serious? Thats awesome. I would get in so much trouble if I did that. Plus, it takes long. We have Dell Latitude Laptops - Slowest things ever. But the Dell desktops are good.
How do you do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.