Latest resources

2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset BryceO84
2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset for the Gen6BR_cts mod.
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - BRIS1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

The Official new Kevin Harvick Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewmanFan

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I didnt know if anyone had seen the new pictures of Kevins car he is running next year, but Delana just posted this picture on twitter.

Attachments

Last edited:

K.Chuck

--Hijinxtattoo--
SRD Member
Reaction score
and it looks like every budweiser car before it:(

Sage

Cranky Old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
and it looks like every budweiser car before it:(
No...no...no. It's a completely new, totally different-looking car. There's three more drops of orange in the 55 gallon drum of 'Bud Red' paint. See...completely different!

Zoom

Real Men Race Dirt
SRD Member
Reaction score
Wow. That's the worst looking bud car I think I've ever seen.

DanAsher26

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Like I've said before...

Harvick + Bud = EPIC FAIL!

dwp0124

SRD Member
Reaction score
Just remember when the shell car first came out - the unveiling pics were totally different than the car when the season began.

undedavenger

SRD Member
Reaction score
Just remember when the shell car first came out - the unveiling pics were totally different than the car when the season began.
Yeah, but look at Kahne, and the old 25 schemes. All plain jane red. If not for the DEI stripes, Jr's car would have pretty much been the same. Bud is stupid for spending so much on sponsorship and not taking advantage by having an eye-catching car.

Other than the paint scheme, I think this is a great deal for all concerned. Kahne never really fit the Bud image, and Harvick deserves a great sponsor since Shell was stupid enough to jump ship on the most dominant team in NASCAR right now.

PeaceFrog

SRD Member
Reaction score
I've always thought that Harvick/Bud car would be a mix of the Shell/Penzoil base with the red Bud color. I think it would look nice. This one they're showing is just disapointing. Even the #29 looks bad in this car. :no:

Brandon Howe

Track Creator at NR Track Designs
SRD Member
Reaction score
Probably one of the worst cars i've ever seen, hands down... This looks like whoever made it came up with it in less than 10 minutes! Absolutely no creativity at all! This looks like something we'd all paint for one of our first attempts at a car!

PeaceFrog

SRD Member
Reaction score
Probably one of the worst cars i've ever seen, hands down... This looks like whoever made it came up with it in less than 10 minutes! Absolutely no creativity at all! This looks like something we'd all paint for one of our first attempts at a car!
What!? 10 minutes to add a "2" in front of the "9" that was already there? You're too kind :)

That's what Budweiser wants...Nothing to distract people from the logos.
Yet, nothing to attract attention...
Bud will really need Harvick to stay on camera next year.

K.Chuck

--Hijinxtattoo--
SRD Member
Reaction score
Harvick and Bud not a gonna be product pusher IMO. Not like the the shell "I hate gunk" adds where ether. He needs something more fitting like rogain, If that hair line gets any higher hes going to starting looking a lot like Al Bundy. I think Bud was more concerned with RCR and getting away from RPM then Kevin.

DBReaver35

May the 4 be in victory lane
SRD Member
Reaction score
First its like every bud car for last decade or more. Second alot hate and bashing of the top driver by far this year.
I dont like the plain red but it wasnt RCR or Kevins call.

hansonator69

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Car looks crap, i reckon they should chuck a few more black or white lines on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.