1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Thejet53's Personal Creations

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by thejet53, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear that. Lol. Although it is an awesome looking car. I am neither a Pepsi or Coca-Cola guy but I do like some of their products. Mountain Dew (Pepsi) used to be my favorite. That is until I discovered Mello Yello (Coca-Cola) way back in the early 1990's. It took them until a couple of years to finally start selling it up here full time.

2. thejet53

thejet53 Well-Known Member

stanleydodges.jpg
    I found this base years ago on NNRacing (I do not remember the user if anyone knows him I will give credit). I made these cars about two years ago, as you can see where I put together a sloppy 79 (7 from Spencer's 2003 Mongo Dodge). Thought about redoing a few Evernham cars again.

3. thejet53

3 more teammates for modifieds???? :p love how awesome Andy does on the modified renders :D

Attached Files:

Andy1 likes this.
  4. thejet53

7UoCVJ9.jpg
    Last year's Solstice cars I created. I ran in the online group a few years back, and haven't been able to commit to racing online full time with school, racing, work etc. Still enjoy painting cars on these templates though!

Also if anyone is in the New Jersey area and knows of the Gambler's Classic at the end of January at Atlantic City's Boardwalk Hall, I will be racing in it!

XuticX and nj9703 like this.
  5. thejet53

Got creative with the 02 number font as well as the Kahne font CAMRY_Team render 5x_2.jpg and created a few other numbered cars!

Scxurge likes this.
  6. thejet53

Been awhile, tried making a teammate modified to my 02, but not so sure about the car being black and gray. modifiedteam00.jpg