Latest resources

2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset BryceO84
2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset for the Gen6BR_cts mod.
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - BRIS1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

These render scenes...where are they?!

Magnus

Young Gun
Banned
Reaction score
I've seen several celebration burnout, showroom and victory lane render scenes that people have used to display cars they have painted, but I've yet to find these scenes myself. Anyone know where to find any of them? Mainly looking for the Gen 6 scenes. Thanks in advance!

Rogue

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Pics would help to see what you are looking for.

jgegner

Find New Roads
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thread moved to the 3ds Max Help or Questions forum.

The Where Is or Where Can I Find forum is for help finding cars, tracks, and mods, not 3ds Max render scenes.

James

Magnus

Young Gun
Banned
Reaction score
Ah okay. Well, that being said, would anyone mind helping me make a background photo to paste into the existing scenes for the league I run in? I'm the painter for everyone there and I'd love to have a victory lane render scene for our winners, and I figured if I just had a background to paste behind existing scenes, that would eliminate the need for building a fresh render for EVERY mod. I tried it myself, but everything I try it just looks like middle school copy/paste jobs. Lol. I'd be willing to pay a little bit (if my finances allow me to) if someone could help me with this, as I know there's a lot of work and time you guys put into these resources for us all to use.

While I'm at it...does anyone know where I could find a render scene for the PWF Trans Am mod? That's literally the ONLY render I can't find.

The Iceman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
vette render.jpg
While I'm at it...does anyone know where I could find a render scene for the PWF Trans Am mod? That's literally the ONLY render I can't find.
I know this is a little late but I just now saw this post.
Here is a standard PWF TA scene for you...
Enjoy...

Attachments